Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon and Ignis riven disposition?

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

Question

10 answers to this question

You can check out the dispositions of weapons the the Wiki's riven page. They have a complete list in one of the drop down windows on the page.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Riven_Mods

2 hours ago, UvBenServed said:

Can confirm that gorgons have a strong disposition. Surprised that ignis has a faint disposition though. I mean, it's definitely not a bad weapon, but I would have expected neutral

Yeah, same here on the Ignis. It's not a bad weapon, but it's not a great weapon either. And it's mostly ridiculously powerful weapons that have faint dispositions. I mean the Ampres is a ridiculously insane weapon and it's got a Neutral disposition. Thing dishes out way more damage than the Ignis.

Edited by Ceryk

Gorgon disposition is strong. HOWEVER, it's currently bugged in that it receives stats that are similar to neutral disposition (i rerolled many times, the numbers were that equal to a neutral disposition; I have a Rubico riven to compare the numbers to).

I suspect the Ignis has a worse than expected Disposition due to it's use along with Saryn when made into a pure Gas weapon.  While that may be a niche use, it is a well known use that will likely have brought it above the likes of the Amprex in terms of percentage use by players.

2 hours ago, UvBenServed said:

Can confirm that gorgons have a strong disposition. Surprised that ignis has a faint disposition though. I mean, it's definitely not a bad weapon, but I would have expected neutral

That's the gorgon but what about the Prisma gorgon?

---EDIT---

Nevermind I followed the wiki link. It is a shame that the Ignis has a faint disposition (I love that gun) but I am glad to see that there is a chance my second favorite gun (my prisma gorgon) has a strong disposition.

Edited by (XB1)RAG is NAROK
found wiki link

3 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

That's the gorgon but what about the Prisma gorgon?

Weapons share riven mods/disposition with all of their variants (unless it has "mutalist" in the name). So I have one riven mod that says it's for the "gorgon". I can (and have) put this mod on both my prisma gorgon and gorgon wraith

15 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Nevermind I followed the wiki link. It is a shame that the Ignis has a faint disposition (I love that gun) but I am glad to see that there is a chance my second favorite gun (my prisma gorgon) has a strong disposition.

Agreed. I was surprised to see so many weapons in the "strong disposition" category, but that just means that a lot weapons that I like or want to like (grinlok, karak wraith, supra, etc) have a better chance of their mods receiving good stats

13 minutes ago, UvBenServed said:

Agreed. I was surprised to see so many weapons in the "strong disposition" category, but that just means that a lot weapons that I like or want to like (grinlok, karak wraith, supra, etc) have a better chance of their mods receiving good stats

Yeah the supra is pretty neat. Wouldn't mind getting a riven mod for that.