Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I Feel After 2 Hours In Warframe

Valthryn

Did a sortie and got 2k endo for the 7th time in a row.

Wasted my time.

Bought a veiled Riven Mod because you can't farm them and Sorties won't give me one.

Did a Riven challenge to unveil the mod

It's for the Mutalist Quanta, which I neither have nor care about.

Now I've wasted my time and platinum.

Farm some Kuva.

Tedious, annoying, gimmicky, not fun. Why can't Kuva just drop from the Kuva Guardians and work in endless missions too?

Cycle a few rolls on my Boltor Riven

They were all worse than anal cancer

Now I've wasted time, platinum, more time, Kuva, and ability to care about any more triple RNG layered garbage.

Riven Mods: 10/10 terrible implementation

But hey, at least I didn't get one for the Deth Machine Rifle.

Oh, wait I did.

As a reward for completing The War Within.

11/10 terrible implementation.

Edited by Daggerpaw1

Yeah.... I just pretend riven mods was never a thing, to begin with. I thought it would be something new and interesting to aim towards for after TWW, but I was very wrong. The RNG upon RNG for riven mods are ridiculous and tedious. Even after the Sorties were changed, I supposedly got the higher tier sortie rewards rather than a riven mod.

1st day: 2k Endo

2nd day: Orokin Catalyst

3rd day: 4k Endo

Yep, I'm going to forget that sorties were a ever a thing aswell.

TL:DR

Why implement something that some of us will never get a chance to experience and attain?

( Yes I'm salty)

Edited by Calwon5

35 minutes ago, Daggerpaw1 said:

Riven Mods: 10/10 terrible implementation

Good thing riven mods are 100% optional then! Seriously guys, chill out on the riven hate. They're a pain to farm and purely RNG based, but they add some new and interesting things to the game if you feel like farming for them.

This post seems to me to be about the lack of endgame. If so, I couldnt agree more. I basically just do the sortie, then run half hour solo survivals on sedna as different warframes to test out how hard or easy some frames are at solo play. Other than that, there really isnt an endgame yet. But chill out on the riven hate. If you don't like them, dont bother with them. Simple as that. Im not actively farming for any, just kinda take them as they come and keep them if theyre cool

7 minutes ago, Zhoyzu said:

i mean at least half of your grief came from wasting plat needlessly on a veiled mod. Its not like sorties are hard anyways.

i know right, did todays sortie and got my 3rd riven mod from the sorties for a total of 9 and honestly while i dont like the rng side of it i feel that it is a decent way of getting older weapons up to at least being sortie viable, if DE were to get rid of riven mods altogether the we would be back to everyone spamming tonkors and soma primes which in my opinion is not the best thing for this game at the moment.

Edited by GRIFFONP

All I'm getting from this is that luck dealt you a bad hand and that you've given in to your impulsivity. I can understand that this is frustrating and venting might help, but ultimately won't change anything. Frankly, I didn't fare any better, my first Riven mod was for the Vulklok. I did the best out of it and now I occasionally use it. When life gives you lemons...

1 minute ago, GRIFFONP said:

i know right, did todays sortie and got my 3rd riven mod for a total of 9 and honestly while i dont like the rng side of it i feel that it is a decent way of getting older weapons up to at least being sortie viable, if DE were to get rid of riven mods altogether the we would be back to everyone spamming tonkors and soma primes which in my opinion is not the best thing for this game at the moment.

My flux rifle is loving its newfound power. still rerolling a spare flux riven incase of super god mod rolls

1 minute ago, Proxykon said:

All I'm getting from this is that luck dealt you a bad hand and that you've given in to your impulsivity. I can understand that this is frustrating and venting might help, but ultimately won't change anything. Frankly, I didn't fare any better, my first Riven mod was for the Vulklok. I did the best out of it and now I occasionally use it. When life gives you lemons...

my first riven was for the simulor and i got rid of it for a flux riven.  wish i had kept it seeing how much those mods go for  :/

No offense, but if you're upset that you didn't get a riven for your fav tonka toy then riven mods aren't really meant for you.

It's there for high MR players starting to feel burnt out, who would see a mutalist quanta riven mod as a good excuse to rebuild the MQ and give it another try.

1 hour ago, Vance.Stubbs said:

I got two Vulklok riven mods, both of them are complete garbage and I don't even use sentinel weapons. Just end my life, please.

In case you don't know, riven mods give more and more endo if maxed and rerolled a lot. I'm not sure if it's every 5 rerolls that increases the endo they give or what. At 18 rerolls a maxed level riven mod is worth 9k+ endo. So if you're looking to sell some endo, you can always just roll your useless gun mods a bunch of times.