Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best riven mods you have got, seen or heard of? <3

Shadow-hunt3r

i have seen one for dread, with more crit chance, more crit damage (both i believe somewhere above 100%) and negative something which was not really something you would notice.

sadly the price was 3.5k plat.

6 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

+260% Damage and +100% heat on Supra, -30% Zoom too but that's more of a bonus

On the standard zoom weapons, - zoom is ALWAYS, always a downside. The standard zoom is 2x, which is absolutely perfect. It's almost like you don't have the possibility to aim with them. It's like Quanta when you had to right click for the secondary fire and no zoom. In a word: horrible.

But -zoom may be good for some snipers, maybe except Vulkar Wraith, which has only 2.5x zoom.

3 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

On the standard zoom weapons, - zoom is ALWAYS, always a downside. The standard zoom is 2x, which is absolutely perfect. It's almost like you don't have the possibility to aim with them. It's like Quanta when you had to right click for the secondary fire and no zoom. In a word: horrible.

But -zoom may be good for some snipers, maybe except Vulkar Wraith, which has only 2.5x zoom.

What about people that never aim? Personally, I might for a total of ten to fifteen seconds a mission, regardless of type. 

Just now, Iceheart125 said:

What about people that never aim? Personally, I might for a total of ten to fifteen seconds a mission, regardless of type. 

Your own business if you don't care about your performance. But for me, not aiming means -damage dealt.

Aiming has a very clean cut purpose in this game: removes most of your frame from screen for much better target acquisition, increases your zoom by 2x on standard weapons, and the more your zoom is increased, the better the accuracy boost of the weapon. Yes, +zoom mods and zooming in general increase the accuracy by decreasing the spread of the weapon. Not using this, means more missing so less damage dealt.

25 minutes ago, Mister_Jeffa said:

i have seen one for dread, with more crit chance, more crit damage (both i believe somewhere above 100%) and negative something which was not really something you would notice.

sadly the price was 3.5k plat.

I have such a mod for my Rakta Cernos.

+106% crit chance
+120% crit damage
+40~% magazine size (useless)
-75% slash damage

130% total crit chance with a 9x crit multiplier (with bladed rounds)

I only loose about 50 damage due to the Cernos being Impact based.

I wonder how much it would be worth?

Edited by Rambit23Z

13 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Supra is meant for hordes, not single targets, having a bigger FOV helps with that. If it was -zoom on something like the Grinlok, it'd probably be a downside.

1 minute ago, Rambit23Z said:

I have such a mod for my Rakta Cernos.

+106% crit chance
+120% crit damage
+40~% magazine size (useless)
-75% slash damage

I only loose about 50 damage due to the Cernos being Impact based.

I wonder how much it would be worth?

Sell it as fast as possible if you don't want it, Cernos Prime is still hot and those mods are probably the most wanted right now, you could get anywhere from 500 to 2k depending on how crazy the buyer is.

Just now, Praxxor said:

Supra is meant for hordes, not single targets, having a bigger FOV helps with that. If it was -zoom on something like the Grinlok, it'd probably be a downside.

Considering the spread, it's in your best interest to decrease it when aiming at targets further aways than 20m. Or what, you always aim only at targets in the shotgun range? On maps like Hieracon, I often use Supra to kill large groups that are around 100m away. 2x zoom is monumental for that, as it cuts the huge spread in half, allowing me to actually hit stuff with it.

Just now, -BM-Leonhart said:

Considering the spread, it's in your best interest to decrease it when aiming at targets further aways than 20m. Or what, you always aim only at targets in the shotgun range? On maps like Hieracon, I often use Supra to kill large groups that are around 100m away. 2x zoom is monumental for that, as it cuts the huge spread in half, allowing me to actually hit stuff with it.

I don't know what you're talking about, I can hit anything in the largest Interceptions from any range I want, the spread isn't affected at all. And can I just enjoy my negative zoom please?

Here are mine:

Spoiler

ExrC4CZ.jpg

+ 142.8% crit damage, +209.6% damage

8AxqqZe.jpg

+82.5% max ammo, +270.8% damage, -57.5% status duration

l6xC6fV.jpg

+138.4% multishot, -125.3% recoil, -68.3% crit damage

X9ZDzZl.jpg

+80% poison damage, +125.9% crit damage, +60.2% fire rate(2x for bows)

e5Wtk6a.jpg

+138.7% damage, +84.2% poison, -77.8% recoil

LeshRwz.jpg

+96.6% crit chance, +30.2% mag size, +78.2% slash damage, -48.4% status duration

m0ZFAHe.jpg

+10% max ammo, +17.4% multishot, -3.4% reload speed on r0

1 minute ago, Praxxor said:

I don't know what you're talking about, I can hit anything in the largest Interceptions from any range I want, the spread isn't affected at all. And can I just enjoy my negative zoom please?

In the first place, the phrase "enjoy negative zoom" has no meaning whatsoever. If you don't want to zoom, you can just not aim at all with a weapon, it's that simple.

But sure, play however you like. Not all people are made for high performance gameplay. 

187% crit chance, ammo max, -57% impact for sybaris, with all the crit mods including argon scope I have like a 3% chance to not red crit when I get a head-shot with my dex sybaris. I put like 6 v polarities on it. I generally don't do things like that, but I'm just so happy that I got a decent riven from the quest, not like the glaxion and sentinel sniper ones I got after.

2 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

In the first place, the phrase "enjoy negative zoom" has no meaning whatsoever. If you don't want to zoom, you can just not aim at all with a weapon, it's that simple.

But sure, play however you like. Not all people are made for high performance gameplay. 

At this point, I have no idea what you want from me, I don't really want to know either.

And 

2 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

high performance gameplay. 

The hell is that even supposed to mean.

hm.. i wish i could take part inthe coversation...but i only got a stinger riven with + toxin and + status ..

wish i had a latron one...but sortie doesnt like me and the trade chat is horrible, would even takea bad one D:

Edited by DeFragMe

2 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Your own business if you don't care about your performance. But for me, not aiming means -damage dealt.

Aiming has a very clean cut purpose in this game: removes most of your frame from screen for much better target acquisition, increases your zoom by 2x on standard weapons, and the more your zoom is increased, the better the accuracy boost of the weapon. Yes, +zoom mods and zooming in general increase the accuracy by decreasing the spread of the weapon. Not using this, means more missing so less damage dealt.

In a game with enemies in the dozens on the screen a lot if the time, and parkor such as it is, aiming is optional. All down to personal preference, I actually do far worse when aiming down the sights in games, no idea why. As for accuracy boosts, I don't think I've ever been in a situation where 5-10% less accuracy has ever made me suffer performance wise, and even 50%, if the bullet goes downrange and hits nothing, add punchthrough.