The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

Hit that apply button as fast as I could. Only to realize that Sweden is NOT eligable afterwards.
I really have no idea why it isn't.  Since Norway and Finland are on the list, and we have the same trading laws and laws for import/exports due to the EU? (Not to mention that physically Sweden is smack in the middle of those two).

I have my suspicouns on a potential reason. But it isn't one that is an issue for the people in the country.  Which is that we'd have to tax the imported product. We're used to pay that on our own. :|

So apart from that, I'd like to know why they aren't on the eligable list.  Just wondering, for future refference.
I may be salty at the moment, but I am also curious.

Sincerely,

A long time player.

1 hour ago, PiotrGracz said:

its Law in these states. DE cannot break the law.

Ok but what law in Florida specifically is causing a problem? There's no law against giveaway type contests here or every car dealership in the state would have to be shut down. 

1 minute ago, Sikelh said:

Ok but what law in Florida specifically is causing a problem? There's no law against giveaway type contests here or every car dealership in the state would have to be shut down. 

It's got to do with the player signing up with the state and also if the amount being given away is more then $5000 which it is they have to pay extra for that state and New York 

(b) possess a valid form of identification

Does it have to be an ID? (because that's the only thing i'm missing)

The people at the ID place won't give me a new ID for some reason,

even when I brought more things than I should have needed to get a new one.

I even brought my mom and grandma there to confirm that I am me, and they still wouldn't let me get a new ID.

43 minutes ago, TheHoodedRobin said:

Canada exluding province of Quebec... Yeah you arent seeing any of my money DE ever again thanks for making it clear

Talk to the provincial government of Quebec and they'll explain why its different than it is with the rest of Canada. Don't point the blame at DE, they have to follow the laws that are clearly stated from the beginning.

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

I still have no clue why Portuguese players can't receive the prize, that alone (the reason itself) is more interesting than winning the prize atm

I am honestly curious about it.

Whatever laws they have for giveaways/prizes in Portugal is the reason why they aren't included.

49 minutes ago, Sikelh said:

oh boy, if you really want to know...
(do not expect me to translate that for you)

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0800-0899/0849/Sections/0849.094.html

Now, there is no law AGAINST giveaways and sweepstake in Florida.
Its just REGULATED.
THIS Giveaway, does not meet requirements given by State of Florida.

do i need to google anything else for you?

10 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

OUVl1Su.jpg

Whether you're a Founder or a newly awoken Tenno, thank you for being part of the Warframe Community! We could not be where we are today without you. To honor your continued support, we’re giving away some stellar Prime gaming setups!

That’s right - from December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017, enter our Prime Gaming Giveaway for a chance to win:

• 1 of 3 Prime PC Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime PlayStation 4 Pro Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime Xbox One S Setups
  • 1 of 50 Upcoming Prime Access Packs (one week before their release)

To enter, log into warframe.com/giveaway and follow the steps outlined on the website. To complete your entry, you must play Warframe from any time between December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017

This contest is open to Tenno across all 3 platforms. Winners will be announced during one of our live-streams later on in February 2017!

Full details, including eligibility, are available here: warframe.com/giveaway-rules

====

Here is a list of eligible countries and regions. As much as we'd love to give everyone a chance to win one of our great prizes, there are different competition rules per country/state/province that ultimately determined the final list of eligible locations.

Hide contents

All participants must
(a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry;
(b) possess a valid form of identification; and,
(c) be a legal resident of:

• (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),
  • (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec,
  • (iii) Finland,
  • (iv) France,
  • (v) Germany,
  • (vi) Mexico,
  • (vii) Norway,
  • (viii) Russia,
  • (ix) Switzerland, or
  • (x) the United Kingdom. 

These eligibility rules apply for ALL prizes, including the Prime Access Packs. 

So no Spain .....you can ship the rewards to France, Germany and United Kingdom ..but not Spain ..really sad you should include all the country/s from   EU in the competition