Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

I know the PC spec's are "Subject to change", but why are you showing a BenQ XL2430T monitor (or seems to be) when the prize actually states a ASUS 24" VG248QE 3D 144HZ LED Monitor will be given?

Edited by Kamoenix
typo

Well, too bad my country (Luxembourg) is not included. It's a weird feeling considering I'm bordering 2 of the eligible countries! Heck I live 1 km from France....

Checked the laws of my country, and apparently lotteries that don't have a commercial propaganda end have to ask authorization of the Ministry of Economy. I guess they were refused... :(      (Link for those who happen to be in my country: http://www.guichet.public.lu/entreprises/fr/commerce/pratiques-commerciales/publicite-marketing/loteries-jeux-tombolas/index.html)

Good luck to the ones who happen to be eligible! Don't waste the chance you have and ENTER!

Edited by Steelmark
Typos and added link

• If entrant is a resident of Canada: correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered at a mutually convenient time in person or by telephone.

This is required to claim the prize after you have been selected.  Just sharing this because it seemed weird to me and I haven't seen a stipulation like this particular one in any contract I've read before.

It does not seem to me at all good that the Spanish do not have the opportunity to participate, surely there are more Spanish players than Norwegians or Finns ... I am also a player and I must have the opportunity just like the others !!

Edited by Pooti69rtg

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0800-0899/0849/Sections/0849.094.html

In case anyone was wondering about Florida law.  From what I gather, it most likely has to do with the fact that the value of the system is over $5000 and the obligations that would be put on DE (filing with the department of agriculture, and having to publish the other winners on demand).  Well damn.

Just now, Pooti69rtg said:

It does not seem to me at all good that the Spaniards do not have the opportunity to participate, surely there are more Spanish players than Norwegians or Finns ... I am also a player and I must have the opportunity just like the others !!

You are a player like the others.Our rules in Warframe are the same for each one of us.
its YOUR country regulations , not DE wish. 

Its a nice, but you know there are few more countires then US, Canada, 6 most riches EU contires and Russia with Mexico, right? And you have players in there... Which are most likely spending some money for plat... Oh boy wha do I bother, you wont read it anyway... 

2 minutes ago, Pani_Owieczka said:

@[DE]Taylor  Could you please make it removed from game versions for countries that are not availible to participate. So they won't get their hopes up.

There's really no way those of us who can't participate don't somehow have to see about this lol

After all, it's a contest, they're not going to hide any of it, though it may not be a bad idea to have the enter procedure check your location and tell you to F*** off if you're not eligible, though off course not exactly in those words.

Also, just to add, there's really no reason, no justification for it to count for Prime Access also, it's most likely no different from winning a plat prize on Twitch.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

I am just very sad I can't participate because I am from South Africa and thus ineligible for the prizes :sad:

Thanks for a great game DE, I really appreciate the hardwork you put in the game and how you developed to be very good F2P game and didn't bring any P2W elements to the game.

This game hooked me big time and I hope for you all the best and may you build on your success and a Merry Christmas to DE. Thanks DE :highfive: