Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

Hmm I wonder?

If I'm a legal resident of Florida, but living in California, can I enter the contest because it would be shipped to me while in a different state?

I'm in the Military so my residency will stay Florida due to California's insane income tax..

11 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

(c) be a legal resident of:

• (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),
  • (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec,
  • (iii) Finland,
  • (iv) France,
  • (v) Germany,
  • (vi) Mexico,
  • (vii) Norway,
  • (viii) Russia,
  • (ix) Switzerland, or
  • (x) the United Kingdom. 

Will there be another competition for people outside of these areas?

That is very cool but If I may ask is there ever a prize or contest that caters for south African 's I have been playing the game for for a while now I bought my Xbox one because I wanted to play this game and other of course even though we don't have servers connection is bad but I play 

Not that I'm complaining I love the game I love it it never ends and there is always something to do but sometime it would nice to be included as I also support you guys as well with that said Warframe is an excellent game way better that game that starts with a De. nice one guys 

30 minutes ago, demeltraz said:

HEY WHAT GIVES Y NOT QUEBEC [DE] ?????

Because the provincial government of Quebec has laws that require any and all prizes that are more than $2000 and less than $20000 be declared to the Quebec's regulatory board that oversees alcohol, contests, gambling, sports, etc. Also there are taxes that have to be paid in advance in order for a contest/giveaway to be given the okay to happen.

And if you are thinking that this is somehow new, its not. Its been around for a very long time.

Dear DE, can you please clarify how we are supposed to fill out the Giveaway entry form online?

I selected my gaming platform (PC), and then logged into my account, but the online entry form never showed up for me. After selecting my gaming platform, it simply says I'm now registered for the giveaway and tells me I need to play during the Giveaway period.

I was never able to fill out my personal info on the online entry form... Should I fill out the mail-in entry form just in case?

21 minutes ago, Soulivium said:

Dear DE, can you please clarify how we are supposed to fill out the Giveaway entry form online?

I selected my gaming platform (PC), and then logged into my account, but the online entry form never showed up for me. After selecting my gaming platform, it simply says I'm now registered for the giveaway and tells me I need to play during the Giveaway period.

I was never able to fill out my personal info on the online entry form... Should I fill out the mail-in entry form just in case?

I could be wrong here, but I am pretty sure that for now, that is all DE is requiring people to fill out/do. Remember for most prizes they won't even need that info -- most of the prizes are prime access which are just virtual prizes and need no delivery address. The nine people across all platforms who win gaming setups will likely be contacted by account/email and then asked for further details about mailing address, and confirming their eligibility. With so few people getting physical prizes there really isn't a need to do that kind of intrusive information gathering on a large scale.