The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

22 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

OUVl1Su.jpg

Whether you're a Founder or a newly awoken Tenno, thank you for being part of the Warframe Community! We could not be where we are today without you. To honor your continued support, we’re giving away some stellar Prime gaming setups!

That’s right - from December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017, enter our Prime Gaming Giveaway for a chance to win:

• 1 of 3 Prime PC Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime PlayStation 4 Pro Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime Xbox One S Setups
  • 1 of 50 Upcoming Prime Access Packs (one week before their release)

To enter, log into warframe.com/giveaway and follow the steps outlined on the website. To complete your entry, you must play Warframe from any time between December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017

This contest is open to Tenno across all 3 platforms. Winners will be announced during one of our live-streams later on in February 2017!

Full details, including eligibility, are available here: warframe.com/giveaway-rules

====

Here is a list of eligible countries and regions. As much as we'd love to give everyone a chance to win one of our great prizes, there are different competition rules per country/state/province that ultimately determined the final list of eligible locations.

Reveal hidden contents

All participants must
(a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry;
(b) possess a valid form of identification; and,
(c) be a legal resident of:

• (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),
  • (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec,
  • (iii) Finland,
  • (iv) France,
  • (v) Germany,
  • (vi) Mexico,
  • (vii) Norway,
  • (viii) Russia,
  • (ix) Switzerland, or
  • (x) the United Kingdom. 

These eligibility rules apply for ALL prizes, including the Prime Access Packs. 

Woow Woow

It actually is kind of shameful for DE to limit the countries for the giveaway given the size of the community.

It is the same as telling those that don't live in the listed countries that they don't need to keep playing the game and DE doesn't need them (aside from their money).

And clearly it is not because they can't ship the prize for other countries.

Let down after let down.

Recently with the TheHypeWithin and now with a giveaway for the "community".

OUVl1Su.jpg

Whether you're a Founder or a newly awoken Tenno, thank you for being part of the Warframe Community! We could not be where we are today without you. To honor your continued support, we’re giving away some stellar Prime gaming setups!

I started playing Warframe during its open beta and to be honest I really like the game but it is getting harder and harder to actually keep playing it.

I don't live in one of the countries listed but that is not the reason for the post. I don't actually mind spending money with PC gear or in-game purchases as playing is one of my hobbies so I would only enter the giveaway for fun.

Hope for a better future as a player and as a fan.

Just a reminder:

For us, the community, DE is like our mother that brings us candy.

We will love you whether there is candy or not but it doesn't feel good when you show favoritism.

No Portugal? Why tho? We have no restrictions in terms of giveaways....don't tell me it's because we have a 35% tax on imported stuff and you don't want to pay for that, because if that's it......that's ridiculous.

Edited by AbsoluteWar

Okay, I don't live in Canadia so this doesn't really apply to me, but WTF?

OUVl1Su.jpg

That’s right - from December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017, enter our Prime Gaming Giveaway for a chance to win:

• 1 of 3 Prime PC Setups

To enter, log into warframe.com/giveaway and follow the steps outlined on the website. To complete your entry, you must play Warframe from any time between December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017

This contest is open to Tenno across all 3 platforms. Winners will be announced during one of our live-streams later on in February 2017!

Full details, including eligibility, are available here: warframe.com/giveaway-rules

====

Here is a list of eligible countries and regions. As much as we'd love to give everyone a chance to win one of our great prizes, there are different competition rules per country/state/province that ultimately determined the final list of eligible locations.

Reveal hidden contents

All participants must
(a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry;

• (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),
  • (iii) Finland,
  • (iv) France,
  • (v) Germany,
  • (vi) Mexico,
  • (vii) Norway,
  • (viii) Russia,
  • (ix) Switzerland, or

22 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Cool thanks for the intel Taylor ^.^ 

Do we need to just login or there is a consecutive time to play ?

22 hours ago, DrBorris said:

Free stuff? I like free stuff.

Holy guacamole Batman, that is one hell of a PC setup.

4 minutes ago, jeff1980 said:

There is a law in Quebec that is probably blocking DE to give stuff if they are not French speaking or properly french translated ( like if the game is not entirely translated in french)

Thats probably this law blocking the gifting.

Edited by trunks013

Wow, look at all the hate because you live in a country that isn't eligible to participate in the contest for whatever legal reason. Stop whining, nothing in life is free, if you do happen to live in a country where you're eligible to participate in the giveaway, and are fortunate enough to be a winner, then it is a blessing and a privilege, and not something owed to you. You people crying about your country's laws that exclude you from participating (which obviously DE has no control over geniuses) make me sick, you are a small fraction of the minority and need to reevaluate your lives. Get over it snowflakes, the world owes you nothing. Godspeed to all who are eligible to participate and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Quick Question: if you are on Xbox, are you still eligible to win the PC setup? or are only Xbox players eligible to win the Xxbox setup, Pc players only eligible to win the PC etc??

23 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

OUVl1Su.jpg

• 1 of 3 Prime PC Setups

====

Reveal hidden contents

All participants must

• (iii) Finland,
  • (iv) France,
  • (v) Germany,
  • (vi) Mexico,
  • (vii) Norway,
  • (viii) Russia,
  • (ix) Switzerland, or

yes

DE. do yourself a favor, and Edit and BOLD statement along the lines:

"We did not choose countries eligible/excluded from giveaway. We would open it for EVERY player of Warframe, if not for Country/region limitations"
+ post some links with legal stuff (plenty of players already posted them in comments) explaining why their country does not allow it.
It will save you a lot of hate from players.
just put it RIGHT NEXT to list of countries. so before anyone gets mad at you, they can see who's fault is that.

2 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

it has to do with the various laws regarding sweepstakes in your country (even applies to some states) places that are too strict about what goods can be given away in  sweepstakes simply can't be added do to the laws in place.

It's a LIE.

Many people here import from USA things like PS4 and Xbox(mainly when they were launched, and the price here was R$4000).It's not a excuse

Edited by elpeleq42

1 minute ago, elpeleq42 said:

It's a LIE.

Many people here import from USA things like PS4 and Xbox(mainly when they were launched, and the price here was R$4000).It's not a excuse

Well, if you think it is a lie, why don't you submit a ticket via support and ask directly? I'm sure they can give you a more detailed answer than we can.