Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino's Reinforcement Stomp Augment Is Useless For Mid & End Game

AtroSpiker

1f5rmjA.jpg

So say you build your Rhino for efficiency and lots of Iron Skin health, meaning max armor and max power strength with some efficiency and now you have around 4000-8000 Iron Skin depending on how you built it, now you go into the Simulacrum and spawn level 50-100 enemies, for me I used corrupted heavy gunners, 20 of them, and they damage you and then you round them all up together let them damage you then you stomp!

If you are around the lower end of the Iron Skin HP with 4000 or a little more, you will notice a slight increase with each stomp, since your Iron Skin is lower I will assume you built for maxed efficiency while sacrificing some power strength, so you round up all the enemies together and you stomp 20 x 80 = 1600, you get roughly half of your Iron Skin HP back 50% and the enemies stop shooting too, seems great right? Wrong.

In the actual field test it's impossible to round up 20 enemies even in survival or defense and stomp to replenish that much health even with an increased range on Iron Skin and this mod is totally useless for those with 8000 Iron Skin and can only stomp once or twice at best. If anything this Iron Skin Augment should of been 1% of Iron Skin Health restored for each enemy.

Level 40+ enemies and beyond will damage way more than 80 damage per a shot and with a lot of them, like say 4-10 you will only be replenishing 320-800 in a more realistic scenario.

Edited by AtroSpiker

Just now, Grimlock84 said:

8000 iron skin is kinda low compared to what can happen with the charge augment.

like this is my highest  http://i.imgur.com/LiFsPZb.png

So how do you feel about your stomp restoring only 80HP for each enemy?

How often are a lot of enemies left standing within the vicinity and how hard do each one hit?

I know people who can easily hit over 9k+ but with the Iron Clad charge build or the Health Conversion build, but this mod is useless to them, it was more for players who were able to achieve 4-8k base iron skin with mods alone or rather those who went for efficiency instead of power strength.

Just now, AtroSpiker said:

So how do you feel about your stomp restoring only 80HP for each enemy?

How often are a lot of enemies left standing within the vicinity and how hard do each one hit?

I know people who can easily hit over 9k+ but with the Iron Clad charge build or the Health Conversion build, but this mod is useless to them, it was more for players who were able to achieve 4-8k base iron skin with mods alone or rather those who went for efficiency instead of power strength.

im not using the stomp augment, because i already use 2 augments on my rhino and dont have the space

this image is from a jack of all trades rhino with 130 power strentgh

1 minute ago, AtroSpiker said:

I already stated Level 50-100 mobs.

Please read next time before you post a comment only to seek upvotes.

Alright, I'll give you that. Still, it's kinda your fault too for misleading me with that title. Level 50-100 is hardly endgame.

2 minutes ago, Grimlock84 said:

im not using the stomp augment, because i already use 2 augments on my rhino and dont have the space

this image is from a jack of all trades rhino with 130 power strentgh

I still believe that this stomp augment would have fit into many different builds for Rhino, if they made it based on percentage instead of flat numbers.

I am very disappointed.

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Alright, I'll give you that. Still, it's kinda your fault too for misleading me with that title. Level 50-100 is hardly endgame.

I consider mid game to be the regular stuff that you see on the solar chart. Stuff ranging from levels 30-50. You could say level 100-200 is endgame but we will rarely find that unless we stay in Hiercon for 4000 Cryotics.

9 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Everything doesn't have to be viable at level 200+, you know.

But most of it should. Lets face it, the game is split between the core game that goes up to level 45 and than we get some extras like endless fissures, raids and sorties that require you to face level 100 enemies. Players pick their favorite gear just to notice that it becomes useless at some point and instead of finally solving that issue we get stuff released that either is viable for that content or it isnt. My point is, why wasting developement time to create stuff that isnt used anyway?

Just now, Xebov said:

But most of it should. Lets face it, the game is split between the core game that goes up to level 45 and than we get some extras like endless fissures, raids and sorties that require you to face level 100 enemies. Players pick their favorite gear just to notice that it becomes useless at some point and instead of finally solving that issue we get stuff released that either is viable for that content or it isnt. My point is, why wasting developement time to create stuff that isnt used anyway?

Yes and by making it scale based on percentage, it's more viable for early, mid game, and end game.

So I do not understand why DE would make it flat numbers....

I feel like they need to rework him next. He deserved to be endgame.

He dominates 95% of the content in the game, while still being good at endgame (roar, stomp CC).

The real question is, why are you relying on an augment mod for STOMP to make IRON SKIN endgame viable when there's already an augment mod that does that but at a much faster rate for the build that you use?

Yes and by making it scale based on percentage, it's more viable for early, mid game, and end game.

So I do not understand why DE would make it flat numbers....

+1 Porcentage is better. As a Rhino main that runs with Ironclad Charge and get 20k+ IS everytime, I will not use the augment because I don't have space in my build.

You can hit a ton of enemies with Stomp, but getting 80 health only per enemy is too low even to a normal Iron Skin. Did you check if the mod scales with power strenght?

Just now, TheLocalHentai said:

He dominates 95% of the content in the game, while still being good at endgame (roar, stomp CC).

The real question is, why are you relying on an augment mod for STOMP to make IRON SKIN endgame viable when there's already an augment mod that does that but at a much faster rate for the build that you use?

Well it's because those faster rate builds are rather unreliable at times, so I prefer the build that gives you 6-8k Iron Skin HP right when the mission starts, but before that I used an efficiency build which allows me to spam Iron Skin for 12 energy and Stomp for 25 energy. So I thought this augment mod was to revive that old efficiency build of mine.

But when I tested it against level 50-100 mobs in the simulacrum, it barely stood a chance despite my high expectations for it.....

At best this augment mod would be great for early game. Very early game. But it would of been great for all if it had been 1% for each enemy.

3 minutes ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

+1 Porcentage is better. As a Rhino main that runs with Ironclad Charge and get 20k+ IS everytime, I will not use the augment because I don't have space in my build.

You can hit a ton of enemies with Stomp, but getting 80 health only per enemy is too low even to a normal Iron Skin. Did you check if the mod scales with power strenght?

I am glad another Rhino main understands.