Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod cycle counts twice [Resolved]

Robolaser

Since 19.2.0, each time i reroll a riven mod the cycle counter goes up by 2 instead of 1.

Exemple: Riven is at cycle 0, i reroll for 900. Riven is now cycle 2. Next reroll will of course cost 1200. This effectively doubles my Kuva costs increase :O

Didn't notice it the first few rerolls. Then was not sure, so had to check, and double check... won't do it again for screenshots unless requested since it has already cost me thousands of kuva and substantially lowered the value of my mods :(

Rerollings costs were already ridiculous past a few cycles without that bug, please fix asap!

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity

I just wanted to post the exact same bug and then I saw your bug report:

I just upgraded one of my riven mods, a day one riven mod (not sure if this matters), and the mod did some really strange things:

The cost went from 1.4k -> 2k -> 2.75k (jumping 2 stages instead of 1)

18 minutes ago, Grisznaker said:

Same here. I roll Mod from 13 to 15 and my second one from 14 to 16. Where is my 14th and 15th roll? I preffer to not roll before HOTFIX! Waiting for HOTFIX DE. Thx.

And a rollback for rerolled number at the time. One of my mods gone from 25 to 35, which is alot in terms of Kuva costs.

Definitely, there is something wrong.

To me, It seems to happen when you select to stick with the one you already have (the old one).

I cycled a Torid riven mod I just got as Sortie reward a couple minutes ago and this is how many Cycles it went up:

1st cycle: +2, Bad stats compared to the original so I took the old one.

2nd cycle: +1, I took the new one because of multishot + cold.

3rd cycle: +2, Bad stats again.

It now has 5 Cycles.

When I saw the 2 cycles counter at first, I was like: Man... I know I'm crazy but... Heeeeell no! I did not cycle this mod twice!

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We're aware of the issue and are working to fix the counts (for Riven Mods that have not already been traded). 

Great, thanks!

I hope that the fix also returns the extra kuva lost on the increased cycling cost.

Edited by LeaserResael