The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can we rank up mastery rank faster?

kim135

Craft craft level level craft craft level level, rinse and repeat. Craft as many weapons and warframes as you can and level them up. One warframe gives you 6000 mastery, the rest including sentinels and pets give you 3000. In two weeks you can reach MR12 if you really are putting you time on it. Farm relics, sell the prime parts in trade chat, and buy an Affinity Booster to make things faster. 

Edited by aligatorno

Just now, aligatorno said:

Craft craft level level craft craft level level, rinse and repeat. Craft as many weapons and warframes as you can and level them up. One warframe gives you 6000 mastery, the rest including sentinels and pets give you 3000. 

Oh I see, I will go try if i will farm some warframe and get some mastery

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

There are methods for getting affinity faster, but generally that sort of grinding will destroy your gaming experience and I wouldn't recommend it.

Just take your time and raise MR naturally.

Ok

I'd say get the normal non syndicate version first. Like aligatorno said, only way to rank up is to level as much weapon possible, which can be tedious if you're not doing it while playing it (speaking from experience back when i really wanted to upgrade my nikana to a dragon nikana, farming mr is like a chore)

edit : by that i meant, the normal hek with the syndicate's augement mod (which can be bought without mr requirment) is almost as good as a vaykor hek

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

My best advice would be not to just stick with one frame or weapon once you've got it to 30, craft and try out another one instead.

That way you're varying your playing experience and raising MR at the same time.

Don't go and grind out and one specific mission, just do it while you're unlocking the whole star chart.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I'd say get the normal non syndicate version first. Like aligatorno said, only way to rank up is to level as much weapon possible, which can be tedious if you're not doing it while playing it (speaking from experience back when i really wanted to upgrade my nikana to a dragon nikana, farming mr is like a chore)

edit : by that i meant, the normal hek with the syndicate's augement mod (which can be bought without mr requirment) is almost as good as a vaykor hek

thx that will be an idea that can try

Just now, ChuckMaverick said:

My best advice would be not to just stick with one frame or weapon once you've got it to 30, craft and try out another one instead.

That way you're varying your playing experience and raising MR at the same time.

Don't go and grind out and one specific mission, just do it while you're unlocking the whole star chart.

Thx I finished my star chart already

What i like to do, is to craft like 20 different weapons at once(Few of each type), few warframes that i don't have, some sentinels. And then go to some high xp mission like Akkad. Did whole rank went from rank 12 to 14 (anbout 60k mr xp per rank at that lvl) in 1 day like that.  You get a lot of xp if you lvl warframe, 3 different weapons and a sentinel and sentinel weapon at the same time. Whole set of weapons, warframe and sentinel gives you 21k mr xp. Which takes like 30-40 min on akkad to lvl up, if you buy xp booster.

Edited by CommanderGemini

2 minutes ago, CommanderGemini said:

What i like to do, is to craft like 20 different weapons at once(Few of each type), few warframes that i don't have, some sentinels. And then go to some high xp mission like Akkad. Did whole rank went from rank 12 to 14 (anbout 60k mr xp per rank at that lvl) in 1 day like that.  You get a lot of xp if you lvl warframe, 3 different weapons and a sentinel and sentinel weapon at the same time.

That's fine if you're already MR15+ and have a decent number of mod points even on unranked gear, but if you can't pull your weight in the mission then you're just leeching off the rest of the party.

4 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

That's fine if you're already MR15+ and have a decent number of mod points even on unranked gear, but if you can't pull your weight in the mission then you're just leeching off the rest of the party.

Not really, you can just drop 1 weapon, and bring your lvled one instead that has lots of mods in it. It's only 3k less xp, and you will end up doing all the work most of the time. Since Akkad is full of leeches, it will actually make you lvl faster, since they never bring any lvled weapons with them. 18k mr instad of 21 in about 40 min is still pretty decent.

Edited by CommanderGemini

1 minute ago, CommanderGemini said:

Not really, you can just drop 1 weapon, and bring your lvled one instead that has lots of mods in it. It's only 3k less xp, and you will end up doing all the work most of the time. Since Akkad is full of leeches.

As I said, it's only a problem if you can't pull your weight in the mission.

Step 1. craft as many weapons and frames as possible.

Step 2. buy an affinity booster

Step 3. hit Akkad on Eris like a mad man

Step 4. Go to relay and dance around in a pink and purple coloured warframe because you will be out of your mind after all the leveling.... ???

Step 5. Seek professional help

All seriousness though just take it slow and enjoy it. Don't make it your main priority or it will cause ya to burn out.

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

6 minutes ago, kim135 said:

How about what I should use as my primary weapons?I use Ash P and Rex P.

I recommend Tigres Prime.

highly efficient at removing anything that bugs ya.

Problem is it does require like MR13 so not sure where your at. But something to work towards atleast.

I'll screenshot a good build for ya.

PS_Messages_20161202_005938.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

Wanting to rank up to get different weapons is all well and good, just please don't become another MR15 that doesn't even know how to bullet jump lol.

I find chaining stealth kills can get you fast rankups in melee or silent weapons. I've have weapons go from 0-30 in a single 15-20 minute mission simply by chaining stealth kills and keep up the +500% bonus. (I only do this when forma so I can actually use/test/enjoy the item the first time I level it)

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I recommend Tigres Prime.

highly efficient at removing anything that bugs ya.

Problem is it does require like MR13 so not sure where your at. But something to work towards atleast.

I'll screenshot a good build for ya.

Reveal hidden contents

PS_Messages_20161202_005938.jpg

Thx, but I am just rank 6

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Wanting to rank up to get different weapons is all well and good, just please don't become another MR15 that doesn't even know how to bullet jump lol.

I find chaining stealth kills can get you fast rankups in melee or silent weapons. I've have weapons go from 0-30 in a single 15-20 minute mission simply by chaining stealth kills and keep up the +500% bonus. (I only do this when forma so I can actually use/test/enjoy the item the first time I level it)

I know how to bullet jump though:smile:

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

remember this part well, "different weapons/frames", using a forma on your fave weapon to reset it to lvl0 does not mean you gain mastery re-leveling the same stuff, always has to be new gear.

Just now, Methanoid said:

remember this part well, "different weapons/frames", using a forma on your fave weapon to reset it to lvl0 does not mean you gain mastery re-leveling the same stuff, always has to be new gear.

But, Forma is rare, that I have only about 4 formas

1 minute ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Something to work towards MR6 to MR13 is very quick.

But if you want a good weapon to use at MR6 then build a Tonkor. It's in the same league as Synoid Simulor and Tigres Prime.

I got that weapon but I don't know how to build. Can u show me one?:satisfied: