The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Test Before You Talk

(PSN)Darth-Escar

People are just ignorant, Some people don't like good advice.

That's why I never share my builds. Because they are researched by me up to a point until its perfect.
Why would I waste my time to explain my build I work so hard for to others who blatantly copy and paste.

24 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Not disagreeing with you.  In sortie Defense, Frost's Snow Globe isn't as effective because of the moving defense target.  Well at least not how they are normally used.  Depending on the sortie level and faction, that defense target can be incredibly annoying to keep alive.  One combo that does work very well in that situation is Cloak Arrow and Avalanche.  There are other methods that also work well.  Blindly following the traditional meta can usually lead to extra frustration in cases like this.  Not saying that you do.  Just adding additional experience/observation for the topic.  :D

I was talking about regular defense, but yeah, if you are defending a mobile target then an Ivara or Limbo would work, but they still are not Oberon. .

15 hours ago, TheDefenestrater said:

People say "body count doesn't work for Exalted Blade".  That's false. 

I mean, you got a lot of good points in that wall of text. But........ BC kinda-sorta literally doesn't  do anything for exalted melee weapons. None of the Shadow Debt mods do. They only work on normal melee weapons.

Edited by Jackviator

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

Oberon is great at defense. I'm sure I have an old video of that somewhere.

I don't really play Oberon.  I would like to know how you would approach using him in a Sortie Defense mission.  Remember that sortie defense has a moving defense target.  I've seen other play Oberon and do well with him, but he's not a frame I see a lot in PuGs.  This to satisfy my curiosity because I really do want to know. Thank you.

Just now, DatDarkOne said:

I don't really play Oberon.  I would like to know how you would approach using him in a Sortie Defense mission.  Remember that sortie defense has a moving defense target.  I've seen other play Oberon and do well with him, but he's not a frame I see a lot in PuGs.  This to satisfy my curiosity because I really do want to know. Thank you.

Come on and slam

8 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

I use a Phoenix Renewal and CC build. Low duration and strength with high efficiency and range, so I can prevent the target from taking lots of damage, and easily revive them. I have yet to upgrade Sanctuary on my kubrow though, so that may change when I do. That's mainly for solo play. If I decide to join a squad, I'll bring whatever, depending on the faction and modifier.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I can see that lol , it has been an interesting 5 page.

I'll check in with you two again in another 5. ?

Anti meta problems

Understands that there is a meta system

Disagrees with meta system

Tries to justify being part of the meta

Denied acceptance into the meta

???

Basically how it looks like when you take a step back.

I got in an argument last night about the Lesion. idk why people say the lesion is just mastery fotter. it's now my Main weapon, and it's Stronger then the nikana prime. better Status and Higher DPS in most cases. and with the new Melee Mods. it's needless to say the Lesion is one of the Top DPS weapons in the game. yet. people call me names like "$&*&*#(%&, idiot, moron, no life youtuber *cough Meme Sage on Youtube Cough* and such, because the popular idea about the weapon is "it's bad". It's a Pole arm that can near one shot level 110 corrupted heavy gunners. Nuff Said. 

People say Trinity is "useless" when she does 80% of the things that make her great to this day, and it irks me.

She is my most used frame, and it would sometimes feel like players are spitting on my legacy as a player, but it doesn't bother me anymore because she still tops off health and energy like from DAY ONE!

All I know is one thing now, *play what you like*, and I like Trinity, and many other unwanted frame, and unless I'm dying every 30 seconds, don't judge who I play!

52 minutes ago, Warlord1400 said:

People say Trinity is "useless" when she does 80% of the things that make her great to this day, and it irks me.

She is my most used frame, and it would sometimes feel like players are spitting on my legacy as a player, but it doesn't bother me anymore because she still tops off health and energy like from DAY ONE!

All I know is one thing now, *play what you like*, and I like Trinity, and many other unwanted frame, and unless I'm dying every 30 seconds, don't judge who I play!

She is not useless; she is a battery.

On 12/3/2016 at 3:00 PM, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

Way too often, I see people judging weapons and warframes without a lot or any usage with them.

A few months back I got in a lot arguments about the quality of Mag as a damage dealer with people who had never even played her after the rework. Sometimes people confuse their opinions or other peoples' opinions with facts and then snowball into ridiculousness from there. It's pretty sad and it never gets anything good done.

4 hours ago, SeaUrchins said:

What was your highest void defence wave in solo mode with Oberon?

I don't remember. I'd mainly go to the void for survival, but the invincible enemy glitch was most common there. Now that it seems to be fixed, mostly at least, I'm not opposed to recording some void defense. I have a lot of different things to prove to people though, and 1 or 2 hours per mission will take a long time to do with my schedule, since I will also continue testing weapons, getting forma and stuff. I have this Lua defense video with one of my old loadouts.

7 hours ago, Jackviator said:

I mean, you got a lot of good points in that wall of text. But........ BD kinda-sorta literally doesn't  do anything for exalted melee weapons. None of the Shadow Debt mods do. They only work on normal melee weapons.

Sorry, drifting contact affects the combo counter, which affects the blade itself, and by proxy the waves.  Blood rush doesn't for some dumb reason.   The waves don't gain combo hits without slash procs triggering relentless combination.  The blade itself always gains a combo hit.  Like I said, it'd be a different build with a different play style that most people don't even consider.  It's a possibility that everyone's simply written off because someone made the blanket statement that those types of mods don't effect exalted melees, which is false.