Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta

Dopey

Yes it's time to discuss, This weapon.

The Secura Lecta, A good looking whip with a powerful blow, but not for the enemy, but to their wallets

This thing doubles your credits per kill with it, which is insane, and as much as I hate to say it....the thing has to be nerfed imo.

2x Credits per kill is too farmable, people use it now to farm credit and it nets them alot of credits ( some guy made 800k out of 30 waves of akkad), Credits shouldnt be this easy to attain, its almost too easy....

Don't get me wrong, I like to get stuff in an easier way, however this is WAY too easy.

Also, the trade chat infliation, I am a cephalon suda supporter, so if I want to buy any of the Secura weapons for XP fodder, they wont be up for sale... and guess why?

Because its only worth buying the Secura lecta because of its high inflated value - people sell it for about 100p in PC these days, and obviously no one will buy a Secura Penta for example and sell it for 40p~50p, the normal price for a Syndicate weapon, right? ( This is PC Pricing btw, not consoles).

I think DE should nerf the Secura Lecta to something like "For every 10 kills it does, it will give you a 20% chance to get a buff that gives you 2x credits booster for 60 seconds

So you will have in average to kill 50 enemies, to get the said credit booster, this way Akkad farming wont be affected too much.

thanks for reading, :)

Why the nerf? It needs a buff instead of a nerf. The 2x credits for kills isn't even guaranteed on every single kill because not all enemies drop credits. The stats on the secura letcta are good but the 2x credits need a buff instead. Plus the secura lecta is bad for credit farming, Akkad is faster and is more efficient. 

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

5 minutes ago, (XB1)ThermalStone said:

Stop with the unecessary nerfs.  What is wrong with you?  Why can't we have nice things?

oh ok so instead I should suggest DE making a link that if you click it you will get free 10 milion credits into your Tenno account right? like credit farming wasnt easy already...

All I want is balance. 

Just now, mob9221 said:

Damn. Some next level luck getting 800k credits in 30 waves. Pretty sure you can't do that even secura lecta unless u can provide me with proof :)

Forgot to mention it was with a 2x booster already on

And it's funny how people ignore my 2nd argument, the market inflation, really people? Making 100p for a 125k syndicate weapon? you think that's fair?. and the price just goes higher and higher as we speak

Too farmable? In a game where grind is the selling point you want to nerf something that actually useful? It isn't even op in damage, all it has is it ability to gain credits. Plus why should credits be "rare" when everything need large amounts of it (primed mods) plus DE nerfed the amount of credits you get when the star map remake got released. Just watch if you nerf it then everyones going back to use the attrax.

If we nerf Secura Lecta's credit gain, it'll be back to its original state.

It was bad in its original state; other syndicate melees trump its passive back then.

EDIT: Just realized that it wasn't bad before, you just have to equip it to gain its passive, much like Telos Boltace. So yeah, not broken at all.

Edited by Beggining
Woot da woop

11 hours ago, DogManDan said:

this is by far the funniest topic and rant I have seen so far today! Nerf the Secura Lecta because it is hurting your platinum sales of other weapons!!!!! LMAO

Thats like saying buff every other vaulted prime frame because ember prime and frost prime are going for 2k plat per set ;-; honestly DE should work more on fixing that inflation first. 

Just now, Dopey said:

And it's funny how people ignore my 2nd argument, the market inflation, really people? Making 100p for a 125k syndicate weapon? you think that's fair?. and the price just goes higher and higher as we sp.eak

Because this is not unheard of.

Just now, Dopey said:

Forgot to mention it was with a 2x booster already on

And it's funny how people ignore my 2nd argument, the market inflation, really people? Making 100p for a 125k syndicate weapon? you think that's fair?. and the price just goes higher and higher as we speak

Supply and demand. It is as simple as that, people want it and will pay for it. Plus it gaining popularity so watch the price go up for 2-3 days and watch it go down when people start joining Perrin for it. Happened with the other stronger faction weapons.

7 minutes ago, Dopey said:

And it's funny how people ignore my 2nd argument, the market inflation, really people? Making 100p for a 125k syndicate weapon?

You must have missed syndicate melees release and a certain weapon with unique slide attack.

Edited by Nyaa314

2 minutes ago, mob9221 said:

Thats like saying buff every other vaulted prime frame because ember prime and frost prime are going for 2k plat per set ;-; honestly DE should work more on fixing that inflation first. 

that is how a trade market works. 

This is worse than a rant thread. At least I can understand where the person is coming from with their rant, but this is something else. This is a person who is filled with greed and wants to push their ideals and agendas that would only benefit themselves. I don't understand why you would want the secure lecta nerfed, because you couldn't buy it off trade chat with 50 platinum? Your thinking about how to "fix" your problem by making the lecta worse, just so you could get it for a cheap price for mr exp, is just beyond me.

TL:DR

OP MAIN IDEA:

" I want the Secura Lecta nerfed because I couldn't afford to buy it off of trade chat. It's average cost is 100 p and that's way too expensive for me. The price should be 50 p. Well it costs a lot, because it gives people a lot of credits, those people have gotten over 800 k credits in missions, oh but they had 2x credit booster as well. Well, the only solution is to nerf the secura lecta buff and then I would be able to buy it for 50 p because the secura lecta's credit buff is nerfed. "

PS> Sorry for sounding really harsh, but this is why we can't have nice things. Some changes are called for, but this is definitely not one of them. Its unnecessary and have no backbone to even make it rational.

Edited by Calwon5

26 minutes ago, DogManDan said:

this is by far the funniest topic and rant I have seen so far today! Nerf the Secura Lecta because it is hurting your platinum sales of other weapons!!!!! LMAO

Maybe he is a spy sent from another game in the purpose of taking bit by bit the fun and joy of this game lol

After all the nerfing going on this year, it's time to cut it out. Mirage, Trinity, Valkyr - all nerfed, and more!

The amount of nerf is proportional to the amount of grind.

Nerf = constant x grind

The grind is already too much, especially with the new Void 2.0. The last thing we need is a nerf. We need buffs!

Edited by WolfTitan

53 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Because its only worth buying the Secura lecta because of its high inflated value - people sell it for about 100p in PC these days, and obviously no one will buy a Secura Penta for example and sell it for 40p~50p, the normal price for a Syndicate weapon, right? ( This is PC Pricing btw, not consoles).

This is only your impatience on the Trading. There are sellers who ask reasonable price (reasonable by my opinion: 50-60)

55 minutes ago, Dopey said:

think DE should nerf the Secura Lecta to something like "For every 10 kills it does, it will give you a 20% chance to get a buff that gives you 2x credits booster for 60 seconds

Your edit basically makes it quite useless to use, + im quite sure Lecta farming way efficienty is not that high as LOR speedruns or Hieracon Speedruns