Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta

Dopey

2 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Why the nerf? It needs a buff instead of a nerf. The 2x credits for kills isn't even guaranteed on every single kill because not all enemies drop credits. The stats on the secura letcta are good but the 2x credits need a buff instead. Plus the secura lecta is bad for credit farming, Akkad is faster and is more efficient. 

Actually, as long as I have it fully equipped, the S.Lecta makes the enemies it kills always drop credits.

And with the exception of the Sentients, all enemies I killed drop credits.

Edited by Venom-Snake

I don't care about the credit farm, I just hate the new whip + primed reach sliding attack cheese. It is obnoxious in low level missions, you see kids running around spinning and killing everything before you can even get close to an enemy or even aim and shoot.

It was cool when I was the only one doing it back in the day with atterax but now everyone seems to be doing it and it's annoying. If nerfing secura lecta will be what it takes to make people stop so be it. I don't care.

I'm all for balancing things that need balance. i just don't think this is one of them.

I've got millions of credits as it is and i earn them faster than i can spend them so it's already easy to obtain credits. 

This isn't something that throws of balance of gameplay like Simmulor Mirage. There are so many limiting factors in crafting much more difficult than credits. No one has ever said "i have unlimited credits! Now i can craft anything in the game i want!"

In fact it sounds like it's encouraging players to stay longer in missions since most players don't bother staying until wave 30 in Akkad. 

What the op failed to post about the said credit farm results posted on reddit...the team was a premade with the intent of credit farming, two players had the money whip(tm), but the volt primarily used it and got all kills(the kill gets the credit drop)...he also had an ev for overshields and a spova for speedy fun time.

They figured out a way to use what was added to the game to farm credits after the game had an update that lowered credit gain. I applaud said players and think it's great they are having fun.

On console I have been using the secura lecta just running missions, and it is nice to get extra drops, but nowhere near the game breaking doom and gloom the op is claiming.

Running sechura with tonkor and spova is still a fast and easy credit farm, you can make close to 800k an hour with a booster solo. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)oox SNAP xoo said:

What the op failed to post about the said credit farm results posted on reddit...the team was a premade with the intent of credit farming, two players had the money whip(tm), but the volt primarily used it and got all kills(the kill gets the credit drop)...he also had an ev for overshields and a spova for speedy fun time.

They figured out a way to use what was added to the game to farm credits after the game had an update that lowered credit gain. I applaud said players and think it's great they are having fun.

On console I have been using the secura lecta just running missions, and it is nice to get extra drops, but nowhere near the game breaking doom and gloom the op is claiming.

Running sechura with tonkor and spova is still a fast and easy credit farm, you can make close to 800k an hour with a booster solo. 

This is not about credits , the Op is just mad because he cant pay for it or for the other perrin weapons xD , the credits things is just an excuse that he found .

The Secura Lecta had to be the most forgotten weapons among the syndicate melee's. It's not as OP as the Telos Boltace or even as close to useful as the Sancti Magistar. The only reason for its recent price increase are the new status based mods. 

Give it a week or two and prices should fall back to normal, no need to go screaming on the nerf train. 

DANG SON, I NEED TO MAKE A CHECKLIST!

You want to nerf a weapon because of it's

1. alleged inflated price 
  2. with a sub-par passive 
  3. so you can indirectly make the game harder
  4. so you can get mastery points?

An ability that can stunlock an entire tileset is one thing, but a weapon that only doubles credits, which are already at a %droprate, is on your nerf radar? PPPPPLEASE!

First, the passive isn't even that effective! It actually needs buffed to 90-100% drop chance, because it only goes by THE AVERAGE DROP RATE OF CREDITS!

Secondly, if you want better sell prices, go to another region! I've NEVER, AND i MEAN NEVER, seen a syndicate weapon go over 50p!

TL;DR this is the most unnecessary nerf I've ever seen, and for the first time I've ever said this, get gud!

5 hours ago, Agentawesome said:

The Secura Lecta had to be the most forgotten weapons among the syndicate melee's. It's not as OP as the Telos Boltace or even as close to useful as the Sancti Magistar. The only reason for its recent price increase are the new status based mods. 

Give it a week or two and prices should fall back to normal, no need to go screaming on the nerf train. 

No it's not for that ....the price go up because now enemies always drop credits (doubles) when you kill it with that weapon (before the change , the enemies must drop ir in order to double) ... nothing to do with status mod or nothing else

2 hours ago, Warlord1400 said:

DANG SON, I NEED TO MAKE A CHECKLIST!

You want to nerf a weapon because of it's

1. alleged inflated price 
  2. with a sub-par passive 
  3. so you can indirectly make the game harder
  4. so you can get mastery points?

An ability that can stunlock an entire tileset is one thing, but a weapon that only doubles credits, which are already at a %droprate, is on your nerf radar? PPPPPLEASE!

First, the passive isn't even that effective! It actually needs buffed to 90-100% drop chance, because it only goes by THE AVERAGE DROP RATE OF CREDITS!

Secondly, if you want better sell prices, go to another region! I've NEVER, AND i MEAN NEVER, seen a syndicate weapon go over 50p!

TL;DR this is the most unnecessary nerf I've ever seen, and for the first time I've ever said this, get gud!

No , it's not goes by "the average drop rate of credits" .

21 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

No it's not for that ....the price go up because now enemies always drop credits (doubles) when you kill it with that weapon (before the change , the enemies must drop ir in order to double) ... nothing to do with status mod or nothing else

Well regardless, the price will decrease overtime as the market inflates with it. Even so, this isn't some afk nonsense farming tactic, people have to use the weapon and play the game while they credit farm. It promotes active gameplay instead of passive gameplay which is good. 

Edited by Agentawesome

Maybe if they reverted the Credit Nerf, but really unless your rolling in more credits than you need any boost to gain more is a good thing. I often have to help people do some quick cash runs to just get enough money to cover trade tax when i want to give them some mods ~ Not everyone has trillions of credits lying about.