Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please nerf Mirage + Simulor?

(XBOX)Oussii

17 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

It is toxic to the interactive spirit of the game.  The people making the...sigh..."nerf" threads are acting more like a person's immune system responding to a toxin, pathogen, or illness.

So that's why I see people continually verbally assaulted and denied revives just because of a weapon, and I've never seen someone with a simulor do any such thing. YOU get upset about it. not us. so it's YOUR problem. not ours. maybe YOU are the ones being toxic. relentlessly bashing people for playing a game "wrong". 

Mirage already got a nerf.  But I think they should implement a mechanic  that prevents Mirage from exploiting Simulor in anyway. The clones shouldn't fire anything when synoid simulor is equipped for example.

But the real toxicity here is the simulor itself. Horribly designed weapon. Easy too use, no skill required, insanely strong and it impacts other people's gameplay in a negative way. 

There is always that one guy who runs ahead of the group spamming simulor, getting all the kills and blocking your shots at the same time.

I say just remove the weapon from the game or reduce its damage significantly so that it loses viability after lvl 25+ missions.

4 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Mirage already got a nerf.  But I think they should implement a mechanic  that prevents Mirage from exploiting Simulor in anyway. The clones shouldn't fire anything when synoid simulor is equipped for example.

But the real toxicity here is the simulor itself. Horribly designed weapon. Easy too use, no skill required, insanely strong and it impacts other people's gameplay in a negative way. 

There is always that one guy who runs ahead of the group spamming simulor, getting all the kills and blocking your shots at the same time.

I say just remove the weapon from the game or reduce its damage significantly so that it loses viability after lvl 25+ missions.

Watch and learn children. this is true cancer.

4 hours ago, White_Matter said:

6 minutes ago, (PS4)TheANSER-42 said:

True cancer is people using "cancer" to describe anything because they can only physically and mentally use a meme to describe something they don't like.

Example:

Person 1: I like LeafyIsHere

Person 2: looellloloelel CANNSSURRR

Person 1: I guess you're right.

Person 2: Yeah I am he is total canssurr b0ss

Person 1: So are you

Person 2 : ye breh

Edited by --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

38 minutes ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

True cancer is people using "cancer" to describe anything because they can only physically and mentally use a meme to describe something they don't like.

Example:

Person 1: I like LeafyIsHere

Person 2: looellloloelel CANNSSURRR

Person 1: I guess you're right.

Person 2: Yeah I am he is total canssurr b0ss

Person 1: So are you

Person 2 : ye breh

Gees man. it was just a joke.

5 hours ago, Charlitoooo said:

lvl 25+ for a syndicate weapon MR 12 ... top kek sir.

It cures the cancer, so who cares.

1 hour ago, (PS4)TheANSER-42 said:

Tough luck brother, I guess you'll have to play something other than mirage simulor. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Mirage is essentially a glass cannon and i think nerfing her again wouldn't be a smart move

I agree, let's not nerf Mirage. But it's not Mirage herself that is causing all the hubbub, and it's not even the Simulor really. It's the way Hall of Mirrors interacts with the (Synoid) Simulor. The Simulor's projectiles explode for large damage when they collide and fuse with each other, so under normal circumstances you need to fire the thing a couple of times to make it effective at killing. What's happening is that the projectiles fired by Mirage's clones are providing those extra shots right away, so the Simulor shots explode for massive damage immediately. Add to that Mirage's nimbleness and the damage buff provided by Eclipse, and you've got yourself a crazy strong nuker who blitzes through high-level missions for free. It's effective, but it gets around one major weakness of an otherwise strong weapon, which results in some boring missions for Mirage's squadmates. In this case, I think that the best thing to do would be to remove the interactivity between Mirage's Simulor shots and the shots fired from the clones. In this way, Mirage can still effectively use the Simulor, but as the defensive launcher weapon it was designed to be, and not as a cheese tactic.

Man, for a fairly simple Warframe, Mirage's tricks have caused a whole lot of problems for game balance. :clem: 

This argument reminds me of the ol' Saryn just hitting 4 to win epidemic. People getting mad that someone found an insanely efficient way to kill things in a game about killing things. If someone wants to run around spamming that god awful noise of a gun, let 'em. Play the game the way you want to play it. If you don't like playing with someone using that combo then leave the group and move on. 

Ya'll complain a lot about things working the way they were intended. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Tsion said:

This argument reminds me of the ol' Saryn just hitting 4 to win epidemic. People getting mad that someone found an insanely efficient way to kill things in a game about killing things. If someone wants to run around spamming that god awful noise of a gun, let 'em. Play the game the way you want to play it. If you don't like playing with someone using that combo then leave the group and move on. 

Ya'll complain a lot about things working the way they were intended. 

Playing in a public game with a mirage and her simulor, who basically taking all the enemies away from the map, leaving her team mates just walk around with nothing to do, and you are telling me that i should leave the team if i don't like it?

what is the point to play in public? so i can afk for the most of the game? or it is for some fun team play?

seriously they need to do something with that mirage and simulor combo. 

I feel that the fact that this thread has not been locked yet, nor moved to Feedback (where it probably belongs, but would get zero attention) means that DE is monitoring this issue closely.

I think those that don't think this combo should or will be nerfed into the ground are in for a rude surprise. I mean, they've been (thankfully) removing all the abusive and lazy gameplay mechanics from the game systematically. Why would this not make the cut?

At the very least, I ask for a toggle switch in the graphics options specifically to disable Simulor balls.

you gotta love these warframe cancer always want something nerfed when they have all the options at the press of a button.

multiplayer

invite only

friends only

solo.

unless youre brain dead or just downright cancerous and selfish, then this topic or any like these should never even been posted.

so the question I would love to ask is which one of these  describes you>> cancerous  or selfish or brain dead?

6 minutes ago, ranks21 said:

you gotta love these warframe cancer always want something nerfed when they have all the options at the press of a button.

multiplayer

invite only

friends only

solo.

unless youre brain dead or just downright cancerous and selfish, then this topic or any like these should never even been posted.

so the question I would love to ask is which one of these  describes you>> cancerous  or selfish or brain dead?

You say it's selfish for people to say that Mirage + Simulor or Simulor users should be 'nerfed' but it isn't selfish when people join a public match expecting to be able to kill a enemy or two only to have themselves completely relegated to towelboy duty just because of some nuclear combo that someone ELSE is using?

1 hour ago, achromos said:

You say it's selfish for people to say that Mirage + Simulor or Simulor users should be 'nerfed' but it isn't selfish when people join a public match expecting to be able to kill a enemy or two only to have themselves completely relegated to towelboy duty just because of some nuclear combo that someone ELSE is using?

yes its selfish. like everything in life you have a choice you do or you don't. and the only thing you don't have that option is death itself.

if you want to play and get kills no one is stopping ya, even if you play in public each frame has an ability that will kill or stop/slow that process<< see trinity for the latter.

mirage is made like wise the syn simulor or any other weapon by the developers of the game, some or a lot of players enjoys using these tools provided by the devs why cant you respect their right to enjoy the developers hard work?= selfish because you don't like it and is also brain dead to not form a group requesting that none of you should use this combo. the nerf complaint is just cancerous because again you or a few don't like it and post on the forums and it spreads faster than hell fire itself, when the least and courteous thing you could've done from the get go was a simple click to remove yourself but you chose to be a whiny, salty selfish person whom doesn't like said combo so no one else should enjoy or use it, grow up a little its not that bad dude.

Edited by ranks21

3 hours ago, ranks21 said:

yes its selfish. like everything in life you have a choice you do or you don't. and the only thing you don't have that option is death itself.

if you want to play and get kills no one is stopping ya, even if you play in public each frame has an ability that will kill or stop/slow that process<< see trinity for the latter.

mirage is made like wise the syn simulor or any other weapon by the developers of the game, some or a lot of players enjoys using these tools provided by the devs why cant you respect their right to enjoy the developers hard work?= selfish because you don't like it and is also brain dead to not form a group requesting that none of you should use this combo. the nerf complaint is just cancerous because again you or a few don't like it and post on the forums and it spreads faster than hell fire itself, when the least and courteous thing you could've done from the get go was a simple click to remove yourself but you chose to be a whiny, salty selfish person whom doesn't like said combo so no one else should enjoy or use it, grow up a little its not that bad dude.

In that case is it your opinion that there should never have rework in warframe then? since they are all DEs hard work, and they must all be well balanced.

Matter in fact, they should also bring back the old nova, who can just blow up the whole room instant kill all the mobs, just like the old saryn, mag, ash, excal before.

This is not selfish to want to have a co operative game to be team playable, it is DE intention to promote team play, then team play quality must be exam here. The mirage combo as damage frame is clear out shined most of the other damage frames, therefore the balance for the game is clearly broken, that's why people come here to complain. 

Your fun with mirage has affected other damage frames to perform and to have good gaming experience in the public game, and tell others to go to play solo does not solve anything but an encouragement for others to play only mirage for the " max damage out put" inthe public game, which also does not help the warframe to grow in cooperative gaming experience and I doubt it is DE's intention at all.  

I believe DE did a great job for Warframe so far, thats why I'm still here playing. And again it is my opinion for the warframe to become better, and for the current and future damage frames, miarge combo must change. 

Also, insulting other players as brain dead or selfish does not helping your case at all, it only shows a persons quality.

Edited by tnkfreexx3

let me start with i brought mirage out of its dusty sleep and wanted to try her out again

OMG did i die a lot ....

the clones aim everywhere but were i am ..... [1] felt like handing them glasses ....

2the second power was...junk 

3 was hit or miss , hide in shadows 

4 dosnt do much beyond LOS 

ok 

so then i applied my sy sim build [kills 150+ easy] NO multi shot 

i noticed the clones shots float and group up slower then in my old videos 

so they HAVE been nerfing her slowly ...  but to the point that it makes her need the sy sim to stay relevant to a degree 

Im a bit torn on this now ...

5 hours ago, achromos said:

Yes, now you get it.

If you Join a PUG there is NO guarantee that your are going to make any significant contribute if your not a running a meta setup or if other members of the PUG Are running a Meta set-up.

If you want to see a massive kill count go Solo, but in a PUG you are in direct competition with three other people for kills so bring your A game setup or get left in the dust.

Don't come to the boards and ask that everybody to play the game with mastery fodder weapons & frames.