Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I miss Draco.

(PSN)haffmo

I miss Draco.So much was lost when they decided to change  Draco. It was awesome you could max out a weapon in one wave. All you need was a speed nova and a few kill frames. Didnt even need an affinity booster. Leveling now is exhausting. You cant trust randos. They decide to leave early or you cant get a squad of 4 often.  Stofler, Lua is ok. 4 person 20 wave runs can get you maxed out from unranked, but rarely does this happen. The grind in all aspects of the game is harder. Those axi v5 where a pain. Radient they still took a while to get prime part. The second thing that was awesome was focus farming. Just take an ember prime with a syndicate proc'ing weapon. Both with a great focus on them. Go to town amazingly quick focus farming. The proc and WOF killed everything. If you ran your daily LOR and got an hour affinity booster then you were golden. Max affinity in less than an hour maybe ever 30 mins. Now focus farming is a hassle. Draco also was a good way to test warframe combinations. Clan could practice squads for mid tier enemy missions. It had all that and t4 keys. R.I.P. Draco thank you for the memories.

You perfer running for hours to get a relic, 4 runs or more to get trace. The 3 or 4 runs to get the part. Kool. Plus each radient takes the 100 trace. It takes longer now. Not mentioning the fact you have to find ppl in recruiting. A lot of the times this takes a while. Then if someone doesnt have the right relic or puts up wrong one or leaves you have to retry. Also I was definitely gettingsets faster before a day or three. With relics around a week or so. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)haffmo said:

You perfer running for hours to get a relic, 4 runs or more to get trace. The 3 or 4 runs to get the part. Kool. Plus each radient takes the 100 trace. It takes longer now. Not mentioning the fact you have to find ppl in recruiting. A lot of the times this takes a while. Then if someone doesnt have the right relic or puts up wrong one or leaves you have to retry. Also I was definitely gettingsets faster before a day or three. With relics around a week or so. 

4 waves of Xini is 18 minutes, 100 traces less than 30 minutes (and you could save them up ahead of time; I had 900), recruiting chat less than 5 minutes, and the chance of people not having the right relic is EXTREMELY low (at least on PC). All for a 35% chance of a rare

An hour of Surv gave a 15% chance. 60 waves of defense for the same 5.5% took even longer

Yeah, I prefer relics

As for Draco, considering I usually max out a forma'd weapon in the hour or two I end up playing the game each day anyway, I really only have one final word on this matter. Though technically it's not my word:

"Devs want us to play the game. Players want to find cheap farming to AVOID playing the game"

Play the game

And stop bumping your thread, you can edit your existing posts

Draco served little purpose as maxing weapons and warframes was never hard in the first place in any endless mission type. People wanted to cheese like every other farm in the past, whether it was shield polarize, radial javelin, peacemaker, etc. All it lead to were people who complained about not having enough of a certain resource, or wanting something more out of the game after maxing everything they had. 

I never ran Draco once, never understood people running it. XP/affinity is what you get while playing the game already, never needed to farm it. And now with initial mod capacity depending on your MR it's even less relevant than it ever was.

Power leveling was never the problem. Xini doesnt guarantee axi v5 on 4 rounds. 30 mins is a while for each radient. If you need 3or 4 or more. This 35% number is the real exaggeration. Power leveling means quicker mr. It also allowed more time to do other missions. Especially running records. Plus an hour or so each forma is a lifetime. Btw it takes awhile in recruiting chat on ps4 at times. And yes ppl frequently either put up something different or not radient.

Edited by (PS4)haffmo

1 minute ago, TheGreatZiltoid said:

get your MR up, then you don't have to spend so long re-leveling. All the tools are there to make it easy enough, we don't need the cancer-node back to do that. No more Draco and the kind of toxicity it created. 

My mr is 22 it takes just as long to max rank items.

22 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

Just now, (PS4)haffmo said:

My mr is 22 it takes just as long to max rank items.

wait...you are 22 and still complaining? That's like a whopping 8 levels...you can do that in one survival run easily. Stahp being lazy and play the game. As for new weapons (fresh) it still doesn't take that long especially if you have affinity boosters and use the actual weapon instead of standing in one spot pressing 4. SMH some people's kids man

4 minutes ago, TheGreatZiltoid said:

wait...you are 22 and still complaining? That's like a whopping 8 levels...you can do that in one survival run easily. Stahp being lazy and play the game. As for new weapons (fresh) it still doesn't take that long especially if you have affinity boosters and use the actual weapon instead of standing in one spot pressing 4. SMH some people's kids man

??? Item still starts at unranked. You just start with more mod space. You dont get any more mod space til you pass that rank. Also it takes maxing out atleast once every weapon consoles have and we dont have enough yet for mr 23.Why waste my plat. I dont stand still. A kill stuff. Normally have most kills on squad

Edited by (PS4)haffmo

50 minutes ago, (PS4)haffmo said:

??? Item still starts at unranked. You just start with more mod space. You dont get any more mod space til you pass that rank. Also it takes maxing out atleast once every weapon consoles have and we dont have enough yet for mr 23.Why waste my plat. I dont stand still. A kill stuff. Normally have most kills on squad

Well, if you actually use your weapon instead of zerging everything with your spells, your item will be 30 at the same speed than previously.

But, y'know, you have to use it. At MR22 the weapon is fully usable even without Cata.

Edited by Chewarette

Affinity is distributed evenly through the warframe and weapons you have equiped. It isnt just your kills. It is the team as long as you stay in range with one another. The problem is factual  the first time you use an unranked weapon it levels faster. If you use it then leave and repeat overall you get less affinity. The power leveling of Draco will never be duplicated. The toxicity came from focus farming. Because focus was based on your kills. So running an ember prime with a syndicate weapon and taking most of the possible focus upset ppl. Power leveling allowed ppl to get high end weapons to maximum sdps quicker for clan record runs or hard missions. It also allowed people to get warframes up quicker so multiple people in a clan could run specific frames. So no one got bored. As far as a team game though focus farming is an individual grind. Maybe it could use team kill in the future. Faster end game or warframe leveling doesn't harm the game. What harms the game is making it more grindy. If power leveling and focus farming made Draco toxic then eliminate leveling. Let people just need to mod and gather resources. Have focus be team kills to stop kill stealing and use of shady moves to block killing. Frost bubbles to stop bullets was lame. Why not make progressive rng, where after so many times of failure you are guaranteed the item. Play the game sounds more like grind my way or else. Dont be creative or choose your own path. I guess going too easy means less profit. Less boosters sold. To act like with power leveling time wasnt put into the game is absurd. Power leveling was a means to play other parts. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)haffmo said:

I ran a 60min Survival for Fun. Got 6 Relics and enough Traces to Radiant two. I don't know WTF you are talking about.

Akkad is a goodish loot cave, mostly for credits but affinity is good there. Same for any high level mission.

If you assemble a crack team to crack specific radiant relics cool, if you run public you can't expect that.

You can work for syndicates and get relic packs, you can also do Conclave every day and the weekly mission and get 3 to 4 relic packs from Teshin.

2 hours ago, (PS4)haffmo said:

I guess going too easy means less profit. Less boosters sold.

I get either a 3h Affinity or Resource booster pretty much every week with the daily tribute, that's enough to max 2 loadouts. They don't get profit from that.

49 minutes ago, Nazrethim said:

I ran a 60min Survival for Fun. Got 6 Relics and enough Traces to Radiant two. I don't know WTF you are talking about.

Akkad is a goodish loot cave, mostly for credits but affinity is good there. Same for any high level mission.

If you assemble a crack team to crack specific radiant relics cool, if you run public you can't expect that.

You can work for syndicates and get relic packs, you can also do Conclave every day and the weekly mission and get 3 to 4 relic packs from Teshin.

I get either a 3h Affinity or Resource booster pretty much every week with the daily tribute, that's enough to max 2 loadouts. They don't get profit from that.

We dont have endless fissures. We get one chance at it. You get between 6 and 30. And a lot of the time my rng is around 10. You could get 100 or more in 4 runs if rng was good. Packs arent giving my many of the harder relics. Yet to get axi v5 from packs yet. I have cracked many packs. Conclave isnt my game. Many ppl used to buy 3 or 7 day boosters. With Draco it wasnt needed that was my point. Less boosters less plat needed less plat bought. It isnt as easy to recruit on pc it seems. On ps4 it is a hassle. I run with randos when just cracking non radient relics. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)haffmo said:

We dont have endless fissures. We get one chance at it. You get between 6 and 30. And a lot of the time my rng is around 10. You could get 100 or more in 4 runs if rng was good. Packs arent giving my many of the harder relics. Yet to get axi v5 from packs yet. I have cracked many packs. Conclave isnt my game. Many ppl used to buy 3 or 7 day boosters. With Draco it wasnt needed that was my point. Less boosters less plat needed less plat bought. It isnt as easy to recruit on pc it seems. On ps4 it is a hassle. I run with randos when just cracking non radient relics. 

Oh sorry, didn't notice the PS4 tag. Anyway, you will get endless fissures soon, don't despair. Draco gone is good for the game.