Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insane amount of credit can be looted but i dont have any sense how.

ferx0x0x

Question

Hi everyone.

Today i did an ecavation on hieracon this is not too rare for anyone but what i got from there...thats insane.

Cuz i got 120k credit from drops and desecrate.
I tryed to manage it again with my nekros but we finished with 13k after 2k cryotic.
the original (120k) group had: 2 slova(1 me) 1 vaub prime 1 nekros prime

the second group: 1 nekro (me) 1 slova 1 excal 1 vaub

pls someone tell me how can the ppl do this way of cred farming.

20 answers to this question

The Secura Lecta seems to have had a somewhat recent surge in popularity for this purpose. Doubles and forced credit drops from enemies killed when using it as the equipped weapon, supposedly. Might be some other factors or bits to play around with to really maximize it, I dunno.

First mission of the day has a double credit reward, also 1 secura lecta in team combined with that is enough to reach the result.
Consider if you did hieracon on first mission of the day you are starting from a 50k ish credit base.

Actually 120k with 20 extractors is not even insane, wouldnt say low either. If you want to make efficient credit farming, hieracon or infested survival with a secura lecta team and a nekros is the way to go.

Edited by JohnKable

9 minutes ago, ferx0x0x said:

Hi everyone.

Today i did an ecavation on hieracon this is not too rare for anyone but what i got from there...thats insane.

Cuz i got 120k credit from drops and desecrate.
I tryed to manage it again with my nekros but we finished with 13k after 2k cryotic.
the original (120k) group had: 2 slova(1 me) 1 vaub prime 1 nekros prime

the second group: 1 nekro (me) 1 slova 1 excal 1 vaub

pls someone tell me how can the ppl do this way of cred farming.

As has been mentioned before, if someone was using a Secura Lecta then everyone in the squad benefits from it. Buddy I play with runs Secura Lecta and the whole squad will walk out of that mission with 500k credits in a 3000k cryotic hiericon run.

4 minutes ago, ferx0x0x said:

this 120k is only from the drops i got 47k for mission reward + 257k credit from drops.Without my cred booster thats 23k normal reward +128k from loot.

simply there were 1 or more secura lectas in team, thats enough to reach those numbers. Mind that 20 extractos is not low, and means A LOT of enemies. The ones killed with lecta give an average 100 credits per kill (without counting regular drops and desecrate) its pretty easy to build up such a number.

There are specific weapons better for specific purposes, the lecta is the one for credits

Edited by JohnKable

Well the most specialized the team is the better results you get. This kind of credit party works well with mirage and/or volt with speed for easier killings even when spanw rates are very high. Eventually a frost with maxed range to slow down enemies within the globe and a nekros for extra loot. If you do ANY decent team and let the lectas do most of the killing you can reach amazing results.
Even better with booster and doing it on first mission of the day.

And i dont want even to imagine in double credit weekend how high you can go, just hope this wont be fixed/nerfed. Not many people actually need credits and its nice to have a way to do this efficiently for those that dont have 10 hours per day to spend in this game

Edited by JohnKable

32 minutes ago, Deger27 said:

As has been mentioned before, if someone was using a Secura Lecta then everyone in the squad benefits from it. Buddy I play with runs Secura Lecta and the whole squad will walk out of that mission with 500k credits in a 3000k cryotic hiericon run.

I am not a fan of hieracon, but I can get a million credits in a 60 min survival fissure :D

1 minute ago, ferx0x0x said:

But i have a problem ..whats with the prices? every synd wpns going around 20-40 but the lectas have min 100p price and above...

Its slightly more than a 7 week booster, also if you offer 70-80 you are very likely to find one for that much.

more than the other weps? Yes. Worth it? Depends on your needs.

if you always struggle with credits is worth 300p :)

if you cant afford it now just farmi and sell the new primes. A single piece can be worth more than a lecta 

Thats true...not the plat is the problem the problem is yust the price between that and the other especially the symulor...with that wpn u can solo a t4 surv to 60mins for 4 man and thats wort max 40pl. whats the sense in this? /./

19 minutes ago, ferx0x0x said:

Thats true...not the plat is the problem the problem is yust the price between that and the other especially the symulor...with that wpn u can solo a t4 surv to 60mins for 4 man and thats wort max 40pl. whats the sense in this? /./

Supply and demand.

The Synoid Simulor has been out for a long while now. Pretty sure most people already have it, and it's not too hard to farm so it won't be worth as much anymore. The Secura Lecta is fairly new, which explains the price. When the Synoid Simulor gained popularity it was going for around the same price.

1 hour ago, Deger27 said:

3 million crytoic? How long does this even take? :o
But then again, 500k credits for 3 millino cryotics doesn't seem that impressive? I

Edited by (PS4)T0katax

yeah, I'd be selecta farming with my chroma if i already wasn't swimming in useless credits.  you can buy only so many pedestal primes, know what i mean?

Well not so big amount at all. Go 2chromas and nekros plus random for 40w akkad with booster. U can get that way over 1kk. One youtuber did a test and came with conclusion that effigy most likely doubles creds in about 10m radius when u kill mobs. That plus lecta secure gave him this  result. Gonna post link when I find it.

Edit:It was H3adsh0t link below

Edited by Whit3Powd3R