Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rude &#! kids

FreedEnergy

1 minute ago, METAL_BAWKSES said:

A lot of it is that whole internet anonymity thing. The vast majority of of the people who act like that wouldn't if the person that where talking to was right in front of them. 

good thing is, playerbase is large enough to go wild with ignoring people that act like that.
one day, you post that prime part on trade, and he will not be able to reach you.

1 minute ago, PiotrGracz said:

good thing is, playerbase is large enough to go wild with ignoring people that act like that.
one day, you post that prime part on trade, and he will not be able to reach you.

I just hoping that the ignore list does not have a cap. Because that would be a crying shame. 

6 minutes ago, METAL_BAWKSES said:

A lot of it is that whole internet anonymity thing. The vast majority of of the people who act like that wouldn't if the person that where talking to was right in front of them. 

They still would think it and that's problematic. Thought crime!

43 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Removed link to image with visible names of other players. Naming and Shaming isn't allowed.

Tbh, if you're going to remove any semblance of context (regardless of whether or not it should have been posted) then you might as well just lock/remove the thread.

Without anything to actually discuss the thread is literally pointless.

37 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Tbh, if you're going to remove any semblance of context (regardless of whether or not it should have been posted) then you might as well just lock/remove the thread.

Without anything to actually discuss the thread is literally pointless.

I assume you could always repost the image with any names obscured, as long as the content doesn't otherwise violate forum rules.

2 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I assume you could always repost the image with any names obscured, as long as the content doesn't otherwise violate forum rules.

Not sure why you've quoted me, not my thread.

Quote the OP and tell them. However given they posted this and immediately went offline I doubt they care.

3 hours ago, METAL_BAWKSES said:

That's not quite true.

I know plenty of people that talk like that in real life but are polite as all hell online.

I know plenty of people that talk like that both online and in real life.

17 hours ago, METAL_BAWKSES said:

I've found this to be true more often than not.  Well, at least in regards to me.  I do find it funny when people are so nice to me in person after being a complete arse before on the phone.  LOL