Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to only buy Misa Prime syandana :D

arikirino

I really wish we can, because Misa Prime syandana has been in my wishlist for months and months already and I want it so badly, its good to see it come back, but I don't want to pay that much for only Misa Prime. Is there any way to buy that syandana only?2Wn4UYh.png

Just now, Nattand said:

Maybe DE should make standalone prime accessories section?
lol

If only right?

Whatever thought process they had when deciding to open vault last year, they did the same. At least it's $60 for two frames and weapons instead of Frost Prime, Latron Prime and Reaper Prime with Misa Prime syandana.

4 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

If only right?

Whatever thought process they had when deciding to open vault last year, they did the same. At least it's $60 for two frames and weapons instead of Frost Prime, Latron Prime and Reaper Prime with Misa Prime syandana.

i mean prime accessories section with all new stuff . lets say premium accessories beside prime access stuff

This topic has been beaten into the floor, it'll never happen.  DE won't ever for one reason or another and all I can tell you is, be happy its even for 40 bucks.  I bought it during last unvaulting for 60, and others before me paid even more via prime access.  

comparatively, 40 is a steal.  But let me say this... I don' believe DE is right for charging so much for a single fashion frame price.  Not with a complete lack of accommodations for those who already have that stuff

Sadly no. It's the only prime accessory (If I remember correctly) that never had its own separate pack. I've been purchasing every single prime accessory as a sort of "subscription", but that one is something I won't ever be able to buy fairly, compared to all the other ones being sold every 3 months now. 

I wouldn't mind if I missed it, but they just never gave  us a chance to get it separately. 

35 minutes ago, Blanchflower said:

By the way, I have a quick newbie question. Why are syandanas worth that much? They seem to have no purpose except for cosmetics. Correct me if I am wrong.

Because people want their shiny metal armor to look glorious when they afk in relay

#Fashionframe 

No, it's all or nothing.

I want the Syandanas but I have everything else I want from those packs like both frames and most of the weapons.

I don't see the point in buying something I already own just for the sake of 2 Syandanas so I haven't bothered. 

1 hour ago, Blanchflower said:

By the way, I have a quick newbie question. Why are syandanas worth that much? They seem to have no purpose except for cosmetics. Correct me if I am wrong.

Well, as some people have already said, "fashionframes are the true endgame". Some people like me crave for good-looking syandanas, let it be syandanas that have effects on them, like Misa Prime, its big, with nice colors, and nice effects. Or syandanas that are small, but detailed as heck.

55 minutes ago, Ailissa said:

No, it's all or nothing.

I want the Syandanas but I have everything else I want from those packs like both frames and most of the weapons.

I don't see the point in buying something I already own just for the sake of 2 Syandanas so I haven't bothered. 

Well, I haven't got myself those weapons, profile icons, syandana, extractor prime, and stuff, all I have from those vaults is only Frost Prime, :/

Apparently stand alone accessories are bad for business because they have been brushing it off since the first unvaulting. The thing that annoys me the most is that each time a Vault gets opened we tell them we want a stand alone accessories pack and they act stupid and say they will think about it next time. Seriously, just be straightforward about it and say that is not what they are looking to offer, don't lie and say you guys will try to do it next time. This is the third time we've had this discussion.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

1 hour ago, kubbi said:

you face a tough decision. Lovely choice.

It wasn't, really.

Pay £40 on cosmetics because I have everything else or spend that money on a brand new game. That was the choice I had.

For the record, Final Fantasy 15 is awesome.

2 hours ago, Ailissa said:

No, it's all or nothing.

This pretty much. Although I'm starting to get tempted into buying it because I've been waiting for Misa Prime to come out in an accessory pack ever since it first came out—and waiting for at least one year (has it been 2 years already?) I'm started to get a bit frustrated. :/ 

I really don't want duplicates of what I already have though. If it was a duplicate Volt Prime or Nova Prime I'd snap it up in a heartbeat but...I only run one build on Frost and Ember, respectively. Not to mention the duplicate weapons... :/

3 hours ago, Ker-Blammo said:

"I want it, but don't want to pay for it."

I actually lol'd

No one here said anything of that kind. People are asking for things to be sold seperately so we get the option of buying only the things we want. Is that so unreasonable?