Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva fortress defense sortie

GS28

this have been the worst experience i had on warframe since i started playing the game almost 3 years ago. the kuva fortress map is beatyfull and all but its just insanely difficult to make the operative stay alive when he throws himself to a gas chamber and stays in there for 8 rounds first i tried using limbo but for god knows logic gas procs still affected him (maybe this is intentional but i dont pay limbo very often so correct me if i am wrong) i had to use a nezha and stay near him casting warding halo every 10 seconds and cam inside the gas chamber so the mission was MUCH longer than my mental sanity (eximus energy leechers make it even more insane). that was my experience but my clan mates told me that they had a similar problem but instead of the gas chamber was or with the flame throwers or with the electricity or even with the turrets. pls DE put some terminls in random locations to disable gas it was insanely difficult for a tier 2 sortie the AI cant handle such maps with so many deadly traps which cant be disabled. i cant count how many times my poor kabat has died in the gas chamber. (note: if this sortie mission was intentional and taked into account how the operative inteligence could and would go into the gas chambers and stay there for 9 rounds i would like to have a little chat with the person who planned this malevolous operation)

3 hours ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I just did it with Rhino... wasn't too hard, just took a bit longer... :3

RhinoMasterRace!

Iron skin doesn't protect the operative, which is the problem here

You basically have to use extreme cheese tactics or extreme luck to actually complete that sortie. If he walks into the gas chamber or any other environmental hazard, not even limbo will protect him.

22 hours ago, ArtiSylv said:

Iron skin doesn't protect the operative, which is the problem here

You basically have to use extreme cheese tactics or extreme luck to actually complete that sortie. If he walks into the gas chamber or any other environmental hazard, not even limbo will protect him.

Not really, I just stayed with him and revived when I had to. 

<_<  >_> Rhino Master Race.

See, I ran it with a combo of Assimilate Nyx(myself), Frost, Trinity, and Ember. The Ember killed, I hovered over Oliver the Operator and mowed people with my Grakata, and the Trinity healed every twenty or so seconds since we would die otherwise. It was hard, yah, but its a Sortie. Can't remember the last time I struggled that much to complete something in the game. A couple times we almost lost the operator, and we went down ourselves. 

when did you guys get a chance to do this? I am genuinely confused. I keep seeing people still posting about it... did you all just do it really early in the day, and DE quickly changed it? Because I got on around 2:30PM EST today and the sortie was a Corpus sortie with the Seargeant as the boss, and no kuva fortress defense. 

Did DE cave to pressure early in the day and change it, or am I going crazy? 

Edited by Tesseract7777

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

when did you guys get a chance to do this? I am genuinely confused. I keep seeing people still posting about it... did you all just do it really early in the day, and DE quickly changed it? Because I got on around 2:30PM EST today and the sortie was a Corpus sortie with the Seargeant as the boss, and no kuva fortress defense. 

Did DE cave to pressure early in the day and change it, or am I going crazy? 

Kuva Fortress defense sortie was yesterday.  Brought Trin and an Atterax and had a blast.

3 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Kuva Fortress defense sortie was yesterday.  Brought Trin and an Atterax and had a blast.

Ah, that explains it. I must have got confused because a thread earlier about it said it was the 12/10/2016 sortie (Which would have been Saturday). That makes more sense, I wasn't logged on yesterday. Since it has just turned to the next day where I am, I assume by yesterday you mean 12/9 (friday)? 

Edited by Tesseract7777