The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Event, 5Th Of July++] Sentinels Might Just Be Our Doom ...

Ced23Ric

... because those things will probably shoot the Drones just the same. Seems like anything but a Shade will make the hunt less effective. Try and see if the Dethcubes and Wyrms engage. If they do, leave 'em home or switch to Shade.

Just some food for though.

PS: I wonder if camouflaged drones can still be hit with AoE abilities. Suddenly, Volt's Overload looks really interesting.

PPS: Actually, let me do some research on both of these thoughts...

Dethcube already screws me over when trying to level up melee weapons in low level mission, by stealing all the kills with the death-ray. So... yeah definitely going to disable it or switching to a Shade

wut? Just disable the gun and leave everything else on.

Yes. I am aware. You are aware. Is Johnny Little aware? No. Hence this reminder for those who don't know.

Better change your date. It's July not June. ;)

Don't know what you are talking about ... *whistle*

I am already torturing a Grineer technician for information. So far, not very responsive.

Use the Fang on him like we see in hidden rooms on their ships (Wiki note for Fang). Also, I've removed Warrior and could have sworn Wyrm still shot a few times. I'll double check later

I just loaded up a test level and had the evil drones face off with my trusty Dethcube. Results are similar to when you introduce two new cats to each other: They mostly ignore each other until they get too close to each other and then one vaporizes the other. ;)

Short version: Dethcube uses Vaporize if you get too close but otherwise ignores the drones. I'd reckon vaporize counts as kill as they are instantly gone from this world once hit.

I just loaded up a test level and had the evil drones face off with my trusty Dethcube. Results are similar to when you introduce two new cats to each other: They mostly ignore each other until they get too close to each other and then one vaporizes the other. ;)

You are quickly becoming my (and I'm sure others as well) favorite staff member.

Short version: Dethcube uses Vaporize if you get too close but otherwise ignores the drones. I'd reckon vaporize counts as kill as they are instantly gone from this world once hit.

can you oneshot the drones with skills like saryns miasma ?? cause not everyone have weapon that oneshots everything

Would it be possible just to put the Revenge Mod onto the Sentinels instead of removing their ability to attack? It seems more effective than neutering their abilities to attack at all, in the long run. 

Thank you for your posts and tests, Karpy. We are most forTunate that you are around.

Would it be possible just to put the Revenge Mod onto the Sentinels instead of removing their ability to attack? It seems more effective than neutering their abilities to attack at all, in the long run. 

Thank you for your posts and tests, Karpy. We are most forTunate that you are around.

I agree with this. Allow Revenge to be equipped to any of the three sentinels, and as a bonus, allow warrior to be equipped to shade for funsies.