Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

YOU KNOW FORGET THE WAR WITHIN! IM DONE!

(XBOX)Rey Za BurreI

I waited months on top of months for this quest. Only reason I started back playing was for this quest. Now the day finally come and I can't play it. Why you ask? Because of a damn stipulation! I stayed away doing junctions for a reason, now out of all junction you have to complete Sedna junction? Screw you! I dont have time to deal with solving puzzle rooms, bad enough i had to kill 10 sent. which i did way before the junction exist, same with defeating floaty head earth boss. Im done. Waste of my time.

Edited by (XB1)Rey Za BurreI

Really...? You DO know you get mastery points for the junctions right? What was it, 1k mastery for EACH junction? Just complete the star chart, do the junctions, they are content, they are part of warframe. Heck, you should have known, at  least by a passing statement somewhere, that you had to complete the sedna junction to do the war within. It was mentioned in a prime time, if I remember correctly. You have had AMPLE time to do the junction...

2 hours ago, Suncake said:

Ugh, it was known months ago that you must have that junction unlocked.

Yeah, I don't really get that either... They told us "Do Senda Junction". And honestly, it doesn't take much to complete the Lua puzzles. I just got into a party and let them do most of the work. Literally took two runs. That's not a lot of time spent.

Edited by Ceryk

K, bye bye nice lady, and take that medication for your heart. You SHOULD have known about the Sedna junction -you chose to ignore it. For the record though, a friend of mine who had quit for a year (before even the Starchart rework) was able to get to that quest in under 2 hours -and most of that time was spent with us squabbling as to who would do what with him, 'cause we're all lazy as heck. So, bye bye and do forget to write.

1 minute ago, NightBlitz said:

they told us that you needed to complete the sedna junction literally months ago. besides, 10 sentients will be dead in like 20 minutes if you run with groups, similar situation for the drift mods. the only real annoyance is that flying butt...

Imma act like I didnt say i havent played this game for months. These requirement are too time consuming and im not dealing with the puzzle rooms, nor the hassle of finding people to do the rooms with. I also dont have time in researching puzzle rooms! I wanted to play it and get it over with so i can continue my FF15 playthrough. Now im just going to delete this game off my hard drive. There should have never even been a requirement after months in delay.

Just now, Lyravain said:

K, bye bye nice lady, and take that medication for your heart. You SHOULD have known about the Sedna junction -you chose to ignore it. For the record though, a friend of mine who had quit for a year (before even the Starchart rework) was able to get to that quest in under 2 hours -and most of that time was spent with us squabbling as to who would do what with him, 'cause we're all lazy as heck. So, bye bye and do forget to write.

Yeah, I honestly can care less. Bye.

Just now, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

Imma act like I didnt say i havent played this game for months. These requirement are too time consuming and im not dealing with the puzzle rooms, nor the hassle of finding people to do the rooms with. I also dont have time in researching puzzle rooms! I wanted to play it and get it over with so i can continue my FF15 playthrough. Now im just going to delete this game off my hard drive. There should have never even been a requirement after months in delay.

if thats all it takes for you to completely quit an uninstall the game, then you never truly enjoyed the game.

12 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

Really...? You DO know you get mastery points for the junctions right? What was it, 1k mastery for EACH junction? Just complete the star chart, do the junctions, they are content, they are part of warframe. Heck, you should have known, at  least by a passing statement somewhere, that you had to complete the sedna junction to do the war within. It was mentioned in a prime time, if I remember correctly. You have had AMPLE time to do the junction...

I like how people are making all these assumptions. You assume i watch dev stream. You asume I keep up with every forum post.There should be no requirement for the quest, period. Have a good day/night.

Just now, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

I like how people are making all these assumptions. You assume i watch dev stream. You asume I keep up with every forum post.There should be no requirement for the quest, period. Have a good day/night.

I like to point out that again, Specters of the Rail was going to be added in as part of U19. Because you know, damn DE for wanting to implement a system of progression when you can just breeze through whatever content at your leisure right?

Go play a simpler game with no progression if this angers you so much.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

If you don't want things to surprise you, you should watch dev-streams, and keep updated on the very low maintenance PS4 announcements forum. But if this is enough to pull you away from this game, then I don't know what to tell you.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

if your done then delete this thread unless you want more attention or you think DE will actualy do something about it

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Rey Za BurreI said:

You don't need to keep up with the Devs streams to know something like this. It was stated months before the PC version got War Within that you would need to complete the junction, considering you've said you've been waiting for this update to come, why did you not check the requirements for the quest and complete them ahead of time?

And maybe you should pay attention to all the other quests, every single one of them has a thing you must do before hand.

Hell could you do Second Dream before completing Natah? No.

Okay, so. 

Let me get this straight. You knew of the existence of the junctions, and knowingly ignored them as a gameplay mechanic, and now you are here *@##$ing about how the quest should not have requirements of completing part of the game.

Mate, no. Just get out, I'll hold the door for you.

By the time you finish ranting and venting, you could have use that time to actually finish the requirements needed to get the quest.

Seriously, a lot of things have requirements in order to receive what you want. Do you get frustrated every time a new weapon or warframe comes out and it requires resources to craft?  Even if you did not know you had to unlock the junction, you should at least realize that you had to put in some effort in order to unlock the quest.