Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To all the people who think Akkad is better than Hieracon for credits.

Ernestasx

2j18l1k.png

This is a total of 149915 credits in 1 hieracon round of 1.6k cryotic, with axi n3, neo v3, 2 axi n1, axi e1 and neu v4. And screw Bere, i leveled my gear to max and my Nyx went up 5 levels higher just in that short 1.6 k cryotic time.

This is to all the people who say that Hieracon is a waste of time to farm credits, that Akkad is better. Personally, i prefer more credits, relics, exp in less time than just credits on a boring and small map, compared to such a fine map like Hieracon.

Edited by Ernestasx

2 minutes ago, TrinityPrime said:

I've heard of farming groups generating 1 million credits in 20 waves on akkad using secura lectas and a booster.  How long did that take ya and did you have a booster?

I had no boosters, i think neither of us had.  And it took about 120 seconds to go to and complete excavation on 1. But we did quite a few times like 2 in 1 time and so on. It took us about less than half an hour.

4 minutes ago, TrinityPrime said:

I've heard of farming groups generating 1 million credits in 20 waves on akkad using secura lectas and a booster.  How long did that take ya and did you have a booster?

Oh and how long do 20 waves with speed nova take?

Just now, ViS4GE said:

I was doing 450k solo in 20 min survival so idk, your numbers seem extremely low.

I guess so. But at least hieracon provides top rarity relics, quite a lot of exp to be respected and popular :D

I never thought people got THAT much from a few rounds.

This is cool and all, but why not just grab a secura lecta, and go to town? 1.6k cryo needs 27 minutes to extract, minus the time when you activate 2 extractors at the same time, plus the time when you run to the next extractor - 30 minutes for the mission total seems right to me - so here's a 30 min dark sector survival for you: (with booster active, but just after forma'ing nekros, so the desecrate wasn't max level):

4A5C9FD3CF0160C23EBDE036BB490ECA58AA9B22

EDIT: I was looking for lith/meso relics, the credits was just a positive side effect. Also got some more credit caches, but they don't give much compared to the mission credits.

Or, you could bring your secura lecta to hieracon for maximum credits.

Edited by Krumplifej

12 minutes ago, Krumplifej said:

This is cool and all, but why not just grab a secura lecta, and go to town? 1.6k cryo needs 27 minutes to extract, minus the time when you activate 2 extractors at the same time, plus the time when you run to the next extractor - 30 minutes for the mission total seems right to me - so here's a 30 min dark sector survival for you: (with booster active, but just after forma'ing nekros, so the desecrate wasn't max level):

4A5C9FD3CF0160C23EBDE036BB490ECA58AA9B22

EDIT: I was looking for lith/meso relics, the credits was just a positive side effect. Also got some more credit caches, but they don't give much compared to the mission credits.

Or, you could bring your secura lecta to hieracon for maximum credits.

Why does secura lecta lead to more credits? Cause of the range?

Just now, Ernestasx said:

Why does secura lecta lead to more credits? Cause of the range?

Enemies killed with it are forced to drop credits, and drop double credits.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Secura_Lecta

• The Secura Lecta is the Syndicate variant of the Lecta, exclusive to the Perrin Sequence, with the unique ability to double the amount of credits dropped by enemies it kills.
  • The bonus credits on kills now guarantees credit drops on kills with the Secura Lecta out and equipped.

2 minutes ago, Krumplifej said:

Enemies killed with it are forced to drop credits, and drop double credits.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Secura_Lecta

• The Secura Lecta is the Syndicate variant of the Lecta, exclusive to the Perrin Sequence, with the unique ability to double the amount of credits dropped by enemies it kills.
  • The bonus credits on kills now guarantees credit drops on kills with the Secura Lecta out and equipped.

Pretty darn impressive. Seems like a perfect weapon for credit farming.

2 hours ago, Ernestasx said:

Pretty darn impressive. Seems like a perfect weapon for credit farming.

So without any knowledge of how to farm credits you came to brag your about superior metod of farming ... Next times maybe you could first take a minute to think people arguments and posibilities instead of running to the forum .

Edited by Yagamilight123

I recently compared the credit farming efficiency of Heirocon to Akkad;

I did 'twenty' single extractor runs of Heirocon on Frost Prime, killing everything with the Secura Lecta. (Globe to reliably keep the extractor alive.)

The average time between clicking the Heirocon node on the star-chart at the beginning of the run, to clicking it again at the end of the run to begin the next, was 3 minutes and 14 seconds. The longest being 3:26 and the shortest being 3:03

The average credits received from completing the quest, pickups from the Lecta'd enemies, and additional extractor rewards was 70,127c. With a booster. The highest being 75,432c and the lowest being 64,598c.

That works out to 22,333 credits per minute.

I did 'twenty' five minute runs of Akkad on a speed Nova Prime, killing everything with the Secura Lecta. (Globe unnecessary to keep the pod alive at those levels.)

The average time between clicking the Akkad node on the star-chart at the beginning of the run, to clicking it again at the end of the run to begin the next, was 3 minutes and 59 seconds. The longest being 4:07 and the shortest being 3:51.

The average credits recieved from completing the quest and pickups from the Lecta'd enemies was 72,429c. With a booster. The highest being 73,630 and the lowest being 71,202.

That works out to 20,175 credits per minute.

----------

Your original run earned you 149,915c, in, as Krumplifej estimated, 30 minutes. We’ll double that for consistency. So 299,830c.

299,830 credits divided by 30 minutes.

That works out to 9,994 credits per minute.

---------

Krumplifej’s run earned him 396,640 credits in 30 minutes.

That works out to 13,221 credits per minute.

----------

I also did a Meso Fissure survival that gained me 1,031,260 credits. Which looks great, until I tell you it took 90 minutes.

That works out to be 17,167 credits per minute.

----------

Heirocon is still the best, but only if you do single extractor runs.

Just to put everything in perspective for people needing the maximum credits in the minimum time.

Edited by Voidforged

4 hours ago, Ernestasx said:

It took us about less than half an hour.

I can run Seimeni about 4 or 5 times for 50k a time in half an hour which works out between 200k and 250k.

That's without a Lecta, I don't have one of those. 

People get a lot more than that from other places. It's great seeing a big number at the end of a mission but remember that people seeing smaller numbers see them more often. Simply put, they earn less per mission but more in the same space of time as you did.

Edited by Ailissa