Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please remove SENTINEL Rivens?

Fl4m3Ph03n1x

Question

I just got my first Riven mod in weeks. And it is for the ... STINGER. 

I would really be happier with a Riven mod for literally ANYTHING else. 

Removing Sentinel useless mods was requested a lot with the first iteration of Rivens, but it was ignored. 

Now DE will launch Secondary and Melee Rivens and I lost all hopes of seeing this system improve in the forseable time, so I am just stuck with a waste of a Riven mod that occupies a valuable slot. 

I would understand DE's actions if I was the only person wanting Sentinel Rivens to be removed, but I have the strong impression this isn't the case. Any thoughts?

9 answers to this question

It's already bad enough I have no control whatsoever on the weapon that the Riven chooses (we need more RNG right?), never mind if it is FOR NO WEAPON AT ALL. 

For those of you having trouble understanding my point of view, I want to play Warframe, not Ultimate STARE AT WALLS SENTINEL SIMULLATOR 2016. If I wanted to not play the game I would use Ash old Ultimate or Ember Ult, switch to youtube and AFK for the rest of the mission.

After all the trouble I got, I expected at least something I could USE. As in, SHOOT THINGS with. 

And as a final note (regarding the video), level 31 enemies are hardly any challenge ... (I could pick the worst rifle in the game, do just as well and at least have more fun because I would actually be playing the damn game).

But please, if all of you are so kind, will anyone trade this for a Harpak Mod? Or perhaps a Synapse, Amprex, Soma, bla bla bla hell, anything I can shoot with weapon? All I ask is that it has 0 rerolls and is lv10 as well (just like the riven I got).

No?
Thought so as well.... words come easy...

Edited by Fl4m3Ph03n1x