Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod with multishot penalty???

NOSCOPE_xGET_GUDx_BLAZER

1 minute ago, NOSCOPE_xGET_GUDx_BLAZER said:

So. I just got a Riven mod for Latron that, among other things, gives a penalty to multishot. And I got seriously confused: does it mean that if I'm not using any multishot mods on a weapon - this penalty will make my weapon fire blank shots?

Do you have a screenshot?

Btw..we should creat a list with all possible kinds of stats and % + - versions. I realy would like to know how many different stats are inside each rng stats.

10 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I got a Riven mod the other day with -88% Multi-Shot. i suppose that means i would only have 12% chance of actually firing a bullet? :P

would make for a great self inflicted handicap if you're feeling bored and unchallenged and want to mess around

I've read somewhere on the forums that if you don't compensate for the negative multishot, you have a chance of not firing anything even though you consumed one munition.

Sounds... Interesting. Might be fun on beam weapons, you'll get an non-continuous beam

Edited by Chewarette

20 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

I've read somewhere on the forums that if you don't compensate for the negative multishot, you have a chance of not firing anything even though you consumed one munition.

Sounds... Interesting. Might be fun on beam weapons, you'll get an non-continuous beam

Can confirm. You see Ivan, sometimes bullet is dud and nothing come out. That is why automatic gun exits.

I also have a negative-fire-rate Riven that caused the gun to jam and unable to be fired for a good 20 seconds.