Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I feel stupid now

saidox12

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Since GIF is the only language you speak.

200w.gif#33

not really, sometimes it's easier to convey a point in gif than in word or to add a visual representation to your meaning

but to elaborate more, if your plan was to be an &#! to a Tenno who is new to the forums...consider that mission completed. 

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

not really, sometimes it's easier to convey a point in gif than in word or to add a visual representation to your meaning

but to elaborate more, if your plan was to be an &#! to a Tenno who is new to the forums...consider that mission completed. 

Yea you right...Telling some one to stop "being" stupid for spamming (accident or not) is being an asshat, but calling some one names for doing so isn't. Even if you don't know that someone or how much he actually helps new players on a daily basis. 

Edited by (PS4)Regiampiero

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

Yea you right...Telling some one to stop "being" stupid for spamming (accident or not) is being an asshat, but calling some one names for doing so isn't. Even if you don't know that someone or how much he actually helps new players on a daily basis. 

Guys guys stop the fight the whole thing was just suposed to be funny.

ill leave you with a little funny meme allright ^.^ 

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « stop fight stan lee »

Edited by trunks013

10 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Guys guys stop the fight the whole thing was just suposed to be funny.

ill leave you with a little funny meme allright ^.^ 

Reveal hidden contents

sigh* okkaayy... haha   (also, there is nothing in your spoiler)

OP - dont worry about little mistakes. Hell, I made one last night when doing sorties. Was doing sortie 2 (Corpus Def Eximus stronghold) with my Supra that had Serration, Split Chamber, and my Riven (+93% multishot, +104% Fire Dmg, -43% recoil). Was wondering why I wasn't doing as much damage as I thought I should be.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

sigh* okkaayy... haha   (also, there is nothing in your spoiler)

OP - dont worry about little mistakes. Hell, I made one last night when doing sorties. Was doing sortie 2 (Corpus Def Eximus stronghold) with my Supra that had Serration, Split Chamber, and my Riven (+93% multishot, +104% Fire Dmg, -43% recoil). Was wondering why I wasn't doing as much damage as I thought I should be.

Thats my nothing meme !

Sorry i actualy updated it ^.^ 

Btw i was buying prime warframe once and then i was like why not buy my missing nezha part at the same time ( when it was from sortie ) So i was looking for the helmet allright. Wait i dont have the Bp so ill ask that too ( WAIT A SEC ITS NOT A PRIME WARFRAME THE BP IS ON THE MARKET ) a fellow tenno told me "dont buy it here buy it from the market pal !" was rly funny.

Edited by trunks013

5 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Btw i was buying prime warframe once and then i was like why not buy my missing nezha part at the same time ( when it was from sortie ) So i was looking for the helmet allright. Wait i dont have the Bp so ill ask that too ( WAIT A SEC ITS NOT A PRIME WARFRAME THE BP IS ON THE MARKET ) a fellow tenno told me "dont buy it here buy it from the market pal !" was rly funny.

made kind of the same mistake with Nezha. 

Got a 50% off market coupon, didn't realize Nezha was tradable and I didn't want to do sorties, so I ought him form the market with the coupon. A week later, I got another 50% coupon and was like "Hey, I still need to get Nezha" and bought him again. Didn't realize my mistake until it was too late for Support to do anything