Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

supra riven mod advice

(PSN)maso_sage-mode

Question

my supra riven mode gives + heat dmg, + puncture, + status chance - zoom. I am looking for a good roll and this kinda is a good one. supra mainly does puncture damage so the riven s buff seems nice and think that i could add piercing caliber as well. I m asking myself : should i use the syndicate mod to buff the status chance furter and have a syndicate proc ? should i reroll the mod again for + damage ? With this current riven i can reach 100% status chance. not sure about rerolling or not ? do you guys have a supra riven mod that you like ? Would appreciate some discussion.

13 answers to this question

Supra is one of my favorite weapons and I'm glad to have a Riven for it.

My current iteration of the riven adds +93%multishot, +104% Fire Dmg, -43% recoil. it is really nice, especially the -recoil the gun doesn't move while firing. My God roll for the Supra Riven would be +Multishot, +Dmg, -Recoil and I can throw on Shred to make it an absolute monster.

Definitely run with the Syndicate mod. Supra throws so many rounds downfield in such a short amount of time that having even 25% status is enough to be effective.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

Supra is one of my favorite weapons and I'm glad to have a Riven for it.

My current iteration of the riven adds +93%multishot, +104% Fire Dmg, -43% recoil. it is really nice, especially the -recoil the gun doesn't move while firing. My God roll for the Supra Riven would be +Multishot, +Dmg, -Recoil and I can throw on Shred to make it an absolute monster.

Definitely run with the Syndicate mod. Supra throws so many rounds downfield in such a short amount of time that having even 25% status is enough to be effective.

i think I ll buy another supra riven then and experiment on that one. I look for fire rate or reload speed as well. ye dmg and multishot - recoil would be a god roll! 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

i think I ll buy another supra riven then and experiment on that one. I look for fire rate or reload speed as well. ye dmg and multishot - recoil would be a god roll! 

Fire rate can be supplemented by Shred (and it will give you punchthrough) and then plop (Primed) Fast hands in there, or run Toxic Chroma

Yeah, even though Status Chance seems really good for Supra, the Multishot is even better, as it's not only increases Status Chance, but also increase overall damage. I'd say the best two things that you can get on a Supra Riven, would be that Multishot and one QoL mod like less Recoil or higher Flight Speed.