The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)webdevour said:

I keep seeing the same names on every new page... desperate much? You're quoting yourself every 3 hours, that's a bit excessive, no?

There are people that post on every page 30 pages in a row, so 3 hours is sadly being generous. Fellow gifter @Galathea wrote a great post on this topic, but it seems to mostly have fallen on deaf ears.

I'm not sure if the people spamming realise that there are those of us who read every page (yes, that's 200 pages now) and have to wade through them over and over again to find those they buried in the dirt, or if they just don't care. Either way it's disheartening.

Anyway, @dinocchi I sent her a gift for you. :) Please let me know if it's a double!

Edited by SolidBeast

3 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

There are people that post on every page 30 pages in a row, so 3 hours is sadly being generous. Fellow gifter @Galathea wrote a great post on this topic, but it seems to mostly have fallen on deaf ears.

I'm not sure if the people spamming realise that there are those of us who read every page (yes, that's 200 pages now) and have to wade through them over and over again to find those they buried in the dirt, or if they just don't care. Either way it's disheartening.

Anyway, @dinocchi I sent her a gift for you. :) Please let me know if it's a double!

Yeah... you are right. Time to stop spamming, it's really not how tennobaum should look. Merry tennobaum for everyone :)

My wish list

Trinity Deluxe Skin Collection**Thank you @WhyNotBrofor making this wish come true^_^**

Infested Color Palate**Thank you @HerpDerpy for making this one come true ^_^**

**Big thanks to @Fabpsi or the weapon slots :highfive:**

1. Oxium( please please :blush:I need 700 to finish 2 of my trinity prime parts)
  2. Nano Spores (:blush:also for trinity prime part need 1800 more)
  3. Neuro Sensor (just 2)
  4. Plastids
  5. Dragon Mod Pack
  6. Any color palates(except infested thanks)
  7. Any Decoration (thanks iseeu2, @trunks013, @Nate1387 love them)

Happy Holidays:heart: I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday. For those who do gift items<even if not to me> you are the real  mvp's for helping others out  ^_^ Keep Rocking :fist:

Edited by AnitaRose

15 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

Anyway, @dinocchi I sent her a gift for you. :)

Thank you for your generosity tenno! Happy holiday!

Konaka's MLG wishlist of super wowness

1Smoke pallete

2. Eximupallete

3Oberon Feyarch skin

4. Abrasys Syandana

5.  Izvara Syandana

6. Equinox

7. Forma Bundle @crabduck and @Cgjd Thank you so much!

8. Gemini Nikana Sheath Skin

8. Any Glyph you think looks nice!

Thank you in advance to anyone who may gift me something! You rock!

I don't feel that I deserve any gifts really, but these are some things that I want:

- Xiphos

- Operator Suit Bundle

- Manduka Pack  - Thank you to @SolidBeast !

There are also a bunch of Tennogen syandanas that I'd love to have but I don't think those items are part of the event, plus they're much pricier and I don't even know if it's possible for them to be gifted.

I want to thank you all that are doing this, regardless if I get anything. It's awesome to know that there are so many people that just like to share what they have with others, with strangers even, so simply... THANK YOU!

Thank you to @-----isseeu2----- for the ferrite pillow, hehe!

Edited by Drakenreiter

25 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

Totally agree, it complicates the work of Tennoclaus.

5 minutes ago, Drakenreiter said:

I don't feel that I deserve any gifts really, but these are some things that I want:

- Xiphos

- Operator Suit Bundle

- Manduka Pack

There are also a bunch of Tennogen syandanas that I'd love to have but I don't think those items are part of the event, plus they're much pricier and I don't even know if it's possible for them to be gifted.

I want to thank you all that are doing this, regardless if I get anything. It's awesome to know that there are so many people that just like to share what they have with others, with strangers even, so simply... THANK YOU!

The Tennogen items are not giftable, but I sent you something. :)

I know i was spamming with wishlists, but now after reading post of @SolidBeast:

32 minutes ago, SolidBeast said:

i see it's not how tennobaum should look like. So if you see this post and if you want to read my terrible english, PLEASE DON'T SPAM. Thanks to everybody who read this post and Happy Tennobaum!!!!

For my list:
1: Javlok
2: Laddak cloak
3: Boloket sugatra @SolidBeast Thanks <3!
4 > 5: Blue taters @SolidBeast Thanks a bunch! <3
6 > 9: Blue taters <3!
10: Color packs :P.

Love you guys <3

Edit:
Gifted @CryKnifeDude Blue Catalyst! :D
Gifted @Cupcake228 Warframe Slot! :)
Edit:
Thanks to @SolidBeast for 2 Blue taters AND Boloket sugatra <3!

Edited by TheMadGoblin
LOSSA GIFS <3!

1. Hunows Gift. Over 1k hours in the game and farmed Stalker more times than I can remember and still can't get the War :(

2.Trinity Deluxe Skin

3. Ash Koga Skin

4. Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin

5. Rhino Palatine Skin

6. Gazal Armor Bundle

7. Nova Asuri Skin

8.Hunows Gift

9.Hunows Gift

10.Hunhows Gift

If Stalker won't give me the War hopefully a generous Tenno will :D. 

200+ pages, I'm probably a bit late, but I'm pretty low on Warframe and weapon slots. Kavat genetic codes are also extremely helpful since I'm trying to breed something painfully specific.

WF Slots

Weapon Slots @sleeviesaurus Now I can pull some things outta my foundry, thank you so much!

Kavat Genetic Codes @SolidBeast Currently brewing a new cat in my genetic oven thanks to you!

I'd feel awkward asking for anything costly from total strangers, so that's pretty much the most important stuff I'm after.

Happy Tennobaum, everybunny

Edited by OHKOBunny

Wow... I'm speechless. I tried to message you ingame, @traybong111 but you appear to be offline, so let me just say a HUGE thank you for the Banshee Soprana, I am seriously humbled by your incredible gift. I just wanted to show my appreciation for saying what you did about artists, and I never could have expected something like this in return. So thank you, and thanks for standing up for fellow humans and artists like me. I am off to customize that beauty! :)

I would greatly appreciate it if someone out there could get me any of the following: 

1) Solstice Salix syandana (got one, will add username later)

2) Any decent color pack

3) Ash Koga bundle 

4) reactors/catalyst/forma (always welcome)

5) any individual part of the continuity  collection that's sold separately, perferably the armor set. 

Happy tennobaum everyone!

Edited by Anonfox12345
Update info