Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Zepp_ said:

Thank you so much for helping me!  This truly is a Tennobaum Miracle and I will pay it forward.

Also thank you to @Bridgodette for getting me some Genetic Codes for my soon be to kitty and  @-----iseeu2----- for sprucing up my Kitty growing Chamber! 

Hide contents

dPd67SIr.jpg

I can't wait to see the prettyful Kavaty you get :inlove:

On 15.12.2016 at 1:28 AM, nattyg133 said:

my wish list is just Gallium decorations(5 plat each), im  trying to make a tiled floor, thank you to anyone who gets me any you are the best

Let's make your ship shiny, I will try my best to help you out! Have a wonderful Christmas time, or as the Corpus would say: may the profits be yours, Tenno! :)

My Wishlist

1. Forma Bundle Thanks to @crabduck :highfive:
  2. Ash Koga Skin Big thanks to @b0_on :highfive:
  3. Soltice salix Syandana <3
  4. Nidus collection !
  5. Syandana pack - Echoes
  6. Solstice Glyph Pack Thanks to @Eldritchkitty :highfive:
  7. Orokin Catalyst Thanks to @Wolfglaive:highfive:
  8. Orokin reactor Thanks to @Wolfglaive again!:highfive:
  9. Exilus Adapter Thanks to @ngrazer :highfive:
  10. Winter Glyph Bundle <3

-  Special Thanks to @-----iseeu2----- for ferrite decoration :highfive:

Thanks in advance:thumbup:

Edited by Takoya

Merry Christmas all ! :inlove:

Here's my wishlist:

1. color palettes: Classic, Corpus, Daybreak, Dojo, Eximus, Fire, Grineer, Ice, Lotus, Twilight
  2. Manduka pack
  3. Palatine Pack
  4. Hunhow's gift
  5. Any ship decorations

Thanks to:

Have fun ! :highfive:

Check your inbox game:

@Hexmira | @BlackDevil780 | @Absolenn | @Libertree

Edited by Stombo

update my list

:lotus:Merry christmas tennos:lotus:

My wishlist:

• frame / weapons slots cuz i got more than 5 warframes crafting and i got only 1 slot free
  • orokin reactor for the frames
  • orokin cata soon i will hit mr13 and i want to use tigris prime
  • exilus adapter / Forma bundle 
  • and last thing i would appreciate ( Heavy caliber - Blood rush - body count ) 
  • Noggles Plox xD
  • Nidus collection bundle WEW 

:lotus: thank you in advance Tennos :lotus:

ty alot @KnuckleJelly for the Frame slot and reactor i can now use nekros prime

Edited by MomoStranger
Noggles :P

All I want for Christmas is

1. Titania

2. Gold potato

3. Silver potato

4. Forma

5. Weapon slots

6. Warfame slots

That is all. I know it maybe askng to much.  But I wanna wish you all a Merry Christmas. Even though this is the hardest holiday for me. The holiday cheer keeps me going and helps me get out of bed in the morning. D.e you really have one ofthe best gaming communities here.

Edited by (PS4)finder17

I'll make 2 (two) 50 plats worth gifts to the first 2 PS4 players that links me to their posts in this thread showing that they haven't received any gift yet.

I saw the stream yesterday and got in pretty bad mood, feeling like puking seeing someone taking avalanches of gifts while there's someone here that didn't received anything yet.

10 hours ago, SolidBeast said:

Hey everyone,

at the risk of bringing drama into this thread, I just wanted to address the people messaging me instead of writing in this thread, and especially the person repeatedly sending me aggressive, charged PMs that I will not be reading any more of, you needn't bother. It saddens me that, despite the fact I have gifted so many people, someone is trying so hard to make me feel bad about myself. I have been labeled rude and demeaning for asking people to respect the fact that I choose who to give to and not pursue me repeatedly. That is not rude. What's rude is you not giving your newbie friend 20 plat so he doesn't have to trash his favorite frame yet begging me for an expensive deluxe bundle and then proceeding to attempt to shame me because I chose not to give you anything.

To anyone else, please keep your wishlists to this thread, there are many generous people here giving out gifts to many, let them see your lists and either choose to gift you or not. Please don't pressure them like this individual is doing to me. I hope you get what you wish for, I will be giving out more gifts in the future but I will not participate in this thread anymore. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Just saw my in-game mail - @Asuyasa thank you for the argon crystal! @The_Masked_Man thank you for the potato! Can always use those!

I second this. Luckily i have not been harassed, but @SolidBeast is one of our maingifters here, and is a generous, goodhearted ball of joy, acting this way towards her is just disgusting and not acceptable.

As i already posted a few days ago (which barely anyone gave 2 cents about) the ppl who gift things are strangers! You cant just go up to someone and demand they buy you smth worth 20 bucks or whatnot. Same goes for all the ppl posting "want only hunhows gift" or "only want skinbundle x, skinbundle y and skinbundle z". Sorry, yes you were ignored because i prefer gifting 25+ ppl with stuff they actually need instead. Not to mention it looks like smaller gifts arent even worth your time!

Also posting a list without any comment or atleast some nice words to the community wont get you very far.

The gifters pick who they want to send something, not you. To be salty about that is just pitiful.

This thread was handled poorly from the beginning and now, after 200 pages it turned sour like old milk.I barely see any nice posts anymore or ppl thanking their gifters. I dont know if its true, that you get a warning for saying thx now too, but honestly i enjoyed reading them. Yes i read through the whole thread, but i also missed a few ppl that were bought to my attention through "thank you" posts. Not to mention i simply enjoy seeing ppl be joyful floofballs, no matter who gifted them. And no one is going through all pages again just to see who already got smth in the meantime.

That being said, i will send out 2 more gifts once i get home, to ppl i already picked. Any other gift will go to players from my friendlist or the wonderful tenno i met in this thread, since i too will not take part in this thread anymore.

Thank you for reading, have a nice tennobaum and enjoy the holidays.

Edited by Galathea

29 minutes ago, Galathea said:

I second this. Luckily i have not been harassed, but @SolidBeast is one of our maingifters here, and is a generous, goodhearted ball of joy, acting this way towards her is just disgusting and not acceptable.

As i already posted a few days ago (which barely anyone gave 2 cents about) the ppl who gift things are strangers! You cant just go up to someone and demand they buy you smth worth 20 bucks or whatnot. Same goes for all the ppl posting "want only hunhows gift" or "only want skinbundle x, skinbundle y and skinbundle z". Sorry, yes you were ignored because i prefer gifting 25+ ppl with stuff they actually need instead. Not to mention it looks like smaller gifts arent even worth your time!

Also posting a list without any comment or atleast some nice words to the community wont get you very far.

The gifters pick who they want to send something, not you. To be salty about that is just pitiful.

This thread was handled poorly from the beginning and now, after 200 pages it turned sour like old milk.I barely see any nice posts anymore or ppl thanking their gifters. I dont know if its true, that you get a warning for saying thx now too, but honestly i enjoyed reading them. Yes i read through the whole thread, but i also missed a few ppl that were bought to my attention through "thank you" posts. Not to mention i simply enjoy seeing ppl be joyful floofballs, no matter who gifted them. And no one is going through all pages again just to see who already got smth in the meantime.

That being said, i will send out 2 more gifts once i get home, to ppl i already picked. Any other gift will go to players from my friendlist or the wonderful tenno i met in this thread, since i too will not take part in this thread anymore.

Thank you for reading, have a nice tennobaum and enjoy the holidays.

While there is a lot of negativity going on in this thread there is still a lot of positivity too. It might just be because of the time of day but when I joined the thread there was plenty of people being very generous, saying thank you and generally being nice. Instead of closing out of this thread completely maybe look to find the people who are being positive and reward their behavior. Don't let a couple of bad eggs ruin your omelet. Anyway Happy holidays!

I have to choose what I want more than the others?! Oh dear, haha.

Here goes:

1. winter solstice bundle

2. Harkonar armor set

3. Winter accessories bundle

4. orokin color set

5. Oberon feyarch collection

6. Loki knave bundle

7. any noggles or ship decorations (fasionshipframe) Thanks to @crabduck for the Executioner Nok Noggle! Made my morning :)

Have a merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by zionstormcaller
Giving thanks