The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, trunks013 said:

Sorry i'm kinda tired so my english does not end well ^.^ 

What i mean is you are right and we must concentrate on the good ones instead of the "bad eggs"

I did not get thanks for some stuff and i'm not angry at all the whole gifting frenzy is super fun. I got thanked by tenno in game and it was like i made their day ^.^ 

TL:DR you were right ! Gift stuff , Have fun and ignore bad stuff its Holidays !!!!

I sent 6 or 7 gifts I think. and only 3 or 4 thanked me. but thats ok xD 

2 minutes ago, KingNoobsta said:

I sent 6 or 7 gifts I think. and only 3 or 4 thanked me. but thats ok xD 

I'm at over 40 at the moment ( adding around 10 tonight ) 

Dont worry about that the 1 tenno saying "Man rly i totaly needed that frame slot i can now claim my ivara !" is totaly worth the 5 or 6 tenno not saying thanks ^.^ 

13 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

I'm at over 40 at the moment ( adding around 10 tonight ) 

Dont worry about that the 1 tenno saying "Man rly i totaly needed that frame slot i can now claim my ivara !" is totaly worth the 5 or 6 tenno not saying thanks ^.^ 

You are right. One of the fellow tenno gave me Nova Skin which is awesome!. So instead of buying myself stuff, I get a gift and Im doing similar gifts to others. Banshee Sopranos collection was on my wishlist too but still waiting on that. DE adding 30% to skin. lol. 

Edited by KingNoobsta

The bar is moving just inches each day now. At this rate we will be lucky to hit 200k never alone the next.

I do hope next time DE you consider platinum spent on gifts verse spamming the 5p gifts.

6k platinum ($400 dollars was 112 proper gifts) but someone spamming the 5p gift gives 1200 gifts for the 6k.......

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

The bar is moving just inches each day now. At this rate we will be lucky to hit 200k never alone the next.

I do hope next time DE you consider platinum spent on gifts verse spamming the 5p gifts.

6k platinum ($400 dollars was 112 proper gifts) but someone spamming the 5p gift gives 1200 gifts for the 6k.......

Still some tenno manage to do 5000 of them even with 75 % special the whole thing is over 100$

Edited by trunks013

Yes the one sending 5p ferrites decor and he is on the top list. xD

I like this idea as it encourages more generous individual gifts but at the same time it means more people will be likely to get nothing

1 minute ago, nightfhang said:

I like this idea as it encourages more generous individual gifts but at the same time it means more people will be likely to get nothing

If we hit the peak so DE donates the full amount then it's worth it. But i bet ya if it was based off platinum we would be there already. 😂

Can't donate to everyone some will always miss out.😕

1 - I would love that Ash koga bundle

2- Porta armor

3-That delicious Color pack: Beta

Thank you sooo much @-----iseeu2----- for the color pack, Have a beautiful christmas!

4-Tenno color pallete

5-Titania noble animation

6-Kuva armor collection

7-Display pack because you can never have enough fan art ;)

8-Whatever you want to gift men :D

9-Noggles!

10-Merry christmas to all the tenno around the world!

Thank you so much@Elsier for the weapon slots

Thank you @-----iseeu2----- For that Orokin cell decoration now my ship is 1% prettier <3

Enjoy Every single day of your life <3, Make some time and go see your familly, friends

Cheers! :clem:

Edited by GENESISDARK

my wishlist <3 :

1- winter bundle

2- continuity collection

3- Izvara Syandana ( Would be the best gift ever <3)

4- Warframe Slots           Thanks a lot @Stombo and @-----iseeu2----- for the Warframe Slots =3 I appreaciate it 

5- Weapons slots             Thanks for the weap slot @Leigh_ <3 

6- Riv elite-guard bundle

7- Tenno color palettes

8- Twilight color palettes

9/10 - Orokin catalyst or reactors

AND happy holiday for everyone.

Edited by BlackDevil780