Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Updated Warframe Builder?

kyori

Question

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, taiiat said:

define 'oudated'?

Stoi updates Warframe Builder when he can. it may be a few days or a week before a new Gun or some new Mods are listed, but they'll be there ASAP.

Outdated means a lot of new mods are not there. Not just the recent 6-10 new mods but some from recent months too, I think.

2 minutes ago, JRMC said:

blank templates in case the most recent items have not been added yet.

All mods has added damage or effect or whatever that adds to the different results. If blank slots are used.... then how will we know how much damage etc can the new mod do in our build? lol

Just now, kyori said:

All mods has added damage or effect or whatever that adds to the different results. If blank slots are used.... then how will we know how much damage etc can the new mod do in our build? lol

It definitely could use an improvement - perhaps the ability to add stats. The best you can do, since I known not of any other builders, is to do the math yourself or wait until they update the website.

How to blank weapon with unreleased mods.

base weapon 75 damage, ok.
mod +60% damage. ok.

75% x 1.6 = 120

put down 120 as damage and add other 7 mods. pretty easy if you ask me. Still less math then fully calculating all mods.

Or you could do all the math yourself.

4 hours ago, ashrah said:

warframe build doing onlly 1 players that is huge amount of work.... u cnt do that in 1-2 say...all wepons frames mods.. calculations...

True. I am not cursing or blaming warframe.builder for not updating.... This thread is merely asking if there is another more up-to-date builder.

1 hour ago, kyori said:

True. I am not cursing or blaming warframe.builder for not updating.... This thread is merely asking if there is another more up-to-date builder.

tenno who keeps warframe builder every time post on forum wen he update it

On 2016. 12. 16. at 8:58 AM, taiiat said:

define 'oudated'?

Stoi updates Warframe Builder when he can. it may be a few days or a week before a new Gun or some new Mods are listed, but they'll be there ASAP.

Where can I contact that guy who edits warframe-builder? I can't login to my account, and Password recovery doesnt work.. Tried it months ago, and this day too, still nothing.