Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many Riven mods did you get from Sortie so far?

Witzel5ucht

I'm really curious. I only got 1 Riven mod, but I got a lot of lenses, 3 Exilus Adapter BLUEPRINTs (once again, DE are you serious), and some endo. Since the chance of getting what I got is actually a lot lower than the chance of getting a ton of Riven mods (I'm especially unlucky for getting Rare and Uncommon drops... if only that happens to me in the Void Fissure), I was wondering how many of you out there are swimming in 10+ Riven mod drops?

EDIT: From my sample size of 1, I would conclude that the drop rates are lies and Sorties are a giant waste of time. I want to have more samples to restore my sanity a little bit, and maybe actually have some semblance of motivation to do Sorties.

Edited by Witzel5ucht

I want to see the distribution of Riven mod drops. In theory there should be a lot of people in the middle, with some super unlucky people and some super lucky people. But the sense I'm getting is that we either have people with a lot of mods or don't have any. That's probably just anecdotes. But if the two extremes are more often that's messed up.

2 from sortie since TWW drop.  Only stopped doing sortie daily in the past 5 or so days.  Interestingly my observed rate of riven is the same as getting either of the potatoes which is also 2 since TWW. 

Like you mentioned, kinda hard for me to get that motivation to do the sortie as well. 

1 minute ago, Alcoholism said:

Haven't got many at all compared to the rest of the drops from the rewards table - which is funny considering it is a "common" drop.
These sorties are a joke.

That's the feeling a lot of players seem to be getting. I'm trying to get a better sense if the minority of unlucky players like myself are being more vocal, or if the feeling that we're getting - that Sorties are a joke - might have some basis in it.

What ever happened to the sortie token system idea where you get a token for completing the sorties and you exchange them for various rewards of differing prices. These sorties are beyond infuriating still. I preferred endo to lens dupes as well. 

Edited by (PS4)Asdeft