The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, Dark_Sp00n said:

Wait... wasn't there something about a glaive prime change before the last edit of this post? like guaranteed bleed and knockdown, more status, more base damage? Maybe I was hallucinating D:

There was, It looks like it's been recalled, or IDK. But it does need that buff, really underused. Especially with the nullies being immune to it

It may be from the lack of sleep I have at this point from five hours of it and now being up for almost twenty-four or I could have not paid enough attention from before and don't remember, but as I use my Akstiletto Prime there is zero recoil. I could have sworn there was a bit before that added up if you didn't burst fire but in case it were unintended and recent I wanted to drop this in.

Edited by Anubis1116

i'm done with riven mod for Simulor/tonkor/soma, yet another big nerf, do no justification to the effort spent to reroll/plats to purchase. 

if the nerf is needed so badly, might as well remove the riven mods for these weapons all together.

No more riven in my builds, ain't worth it.

On 12/21/2016 at 0:47 AM, EibonEthos said:

Well toggle abilities are a tad different.

And it looks like they changed [30] to [MAX] on stuff as well.

Yes is good. I think a lot more useful would be for all players, if show which Frame/Weapon/ etc. use Reactor/Catalyst this will be a lot more useful for everyone.

I hope they will add small icon that will show this... like Reactor icon at top on the right if that Frame/Weapon have it.

Is not nice :laugh:

2112sdj.jpg

Edited by Bostyan

Im confused, why was the glaive prime buff removed? I actually had a reason to build it because of the new changes but now it might just gain dust in my inventory. Please bring back the buff and explain as to why it was removed from the patch notes.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, AreYouAWiiizard said:

Yeah that would also help but I think the ideal system would be an Auction House like in other games. Just makes trading 1000x easier.

We already have some kind of "auction house" (warframe.trade) and you know what happened? People start lowballing like maniacs. Prices already drop to -25 50% (Tigris BP right now on 20pl), so no. Auction house will only lead to one price, which will be lowballed to the oblivion. Im a hardocre auctioner in MMORPG, trust me this will happen to EVERY auction house. And when i see the rapid amount of stuff developers adding to game, you have to buy for pl to keep playing. So,just no.

Edited by JustSneaky

9 minutes ago, row49382 said:

Im confused, why was the glaive prime buff removed? I actually had a reason to build it because of the new changes but now it might just gain dust in my inventory. Please bring back the buff and explain as to why it was removed from the patch notes.

Thanks!

For some reason the buff didn't show up in game so they took it from the update list. As far as I know it will be re-buffed next patch.

14 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

We already have some kind of "auction house" (warframe.trade) and you know what happened? People start lowballing like maniacs. Prices already drop to -25 50% (Tigris BP right now on 20pl), so no. Auction house will only lead to one price, which will be lowballed to the oblivion. Im a hardocre auctioner in MMORPG, trust me this will happen to EVERY auction house. And when i see the rapid amount of stuff developers adding to game, you have to buy for pl to keep playing. So,just no.

you're just buying low and selling high, and trading sites are destroying your price. dont be salty on that, lol. Cheaper prices = good for everyone

21 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

Well, for the community that wouldn't be a bad thing. I've been playing for two years now and in my opinion prices have slowly been going up ever since. New players only add to that since they have no reference and tend to accept the new prices. But meanwhile Warframe is slowly getting more expensive, the suggestion of pay-to-win gets fed, and the community loses (more items, higher prices).

On the other hand it would be terrible for DE's income. High plat prices are great from their business point of view.

Edit: a few examples; when I started rare event mods cost max 200pl (but only the really good ones), an Arcane Helmet could still be bought for 50pl and full prime sets could often be found for 20-50pl (100-150pl at release).

Edited by Skadedyr

20 minutes ago, iKeiith said:

you're just buying low and selling high, and trading sites are destroying your price. dont be salty on that, lol. Cheaper prices = good for everyone

I love how you can profile person by talking to him for first time in your life. I'm sorry, but i like to crash your dreams. Im not buying/selling high, because trading actually demand some logical thinking and charisma/empathy.. and also time. Every time, when something happen, i return item (last time accidental sell of Saryn Chassis for 200pl). I will start buying low/selling high, if something like auction house will happen. Why? because it will cost me only click of the button. Especially for "mats". So no, trade system we have now is in good shape (viz Maro) but need lot of tweaking, small changes and QoL adjustment. Not complete overhaul, like we get with relic system over void farm.

↓ Yes, prices are going high, because as i stated in post, the amount of things you need to buy to actually keep playing is going high. Viz each week 3 new weapons. That's 24 for slots and 60 for catalyst..and if someone don't have, anohter 60 for forma. Each week you spend +-150 on new content. Now with addition to other riven mods (warframe, secondary shotgun) there will be another expense on your bill..riven slots.

And yes events mods are going higher and higher, because they are not obtainable. Supply and demand. Same situation was with ember set before unvault  and after unvault.

18 minutes ago, Skadedyr said:

Well, for the community that wouldn't be a bad thing. I've been playing for two years now and in my opinion prices have slowly been going up ever since. New players only add to that since they have no reference and tend to accept the new prices. But meanwhile Warframe is slowly getting more expensive, the suggestion of pay-to-win gets fed, and the community loses (more items, higher prices).

On the other hand it would be terrible for DE's income. High plat prices are great from their business point of view.

Edit: a few examples; when I started rare event mods cost max 200pl (but only the really good ones), an Arcane Helmet could still be bought for 50pl and full prime sets could often be found for 20-50pl (100-150pl at release).

Edited by JustSneaky

11 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

I love how you can profile person by talking to him for first time in your life. I'm sorry, but i like to crash your dreams. Im not buying/selling high, because trading actually demand some logical thinking and charisma/empathy.. and also time. Every time, when something happen, i return item (last time accidental sell of Saryn Chassis for 200pl). I will start buying low/selling high, if something like auction house will happen. Why? because it will cost me only click of the button. Especially for "mats". So no, trade system we have now is in good shape (viz Maro) but need lot of tweaking, small changes and QoL adjustment. Not complete overhaul, like we get with relic system over void farm.

↓ Yes, prices are going high, because as i stated in post, the amount of things you need to buy to actually keep playing is going high. Viz each week 3 new weapons. That's 24 for slots and 60 for catalyst..and if someone don't have, anohter 60 for forma. Each week you spend +-150 on new content. Now with addition to other riven mods (warframe, secondary shotgun) there will be another expense on your bill..riven slots.

And yes events mods are going higher and higher, because they are not obtainable. Supply and demand. Same situation was with ember set before unvault  and after unvault.

Okay you win :inlove:

15 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you on why the prices are rising. But I'm only stating that in the long run the community loses.

There are Baro Kiteer mods (event mods) that go for higher prices than event mods (which were permanently unavailable) two years ago. I still have notes on average prices for Mag Prime sets (10-20pl), Loki Prime sets (40-60pl) and Nyx Prime which was just released and really hot on the market (80-120pl). Compared to the market today prices have gone up 2-5x in just two years, even on the regular non-rare stuff. Just saying that's quite a lot for any game.

9 minutes ago, Skadedyr said:

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you on why the prices are rising. But I'm only stating that in the long run the community loses.

There are Baro Kiteer mods (event mods) that go for higher prices than event mods (which were permanently unavailable) two years ago. I still have notes on average prices for Mag Prime sets (10-20pl), Loki Prime sets (40-60pl) and Nyx Prime which was just released and really hot on the market (80-120pl). Compared to the market today prices have gone up 2-5x in just two years, even on the regular non-rare stuff. Just saying that's quite a lot for any game.

Another topic is changes to void system. You see, when traces demand at least 1  hour of grind to get 100 of them, no one will waste their "unpopular relic". That mean, there is very small percentage of players who would run specified relic with you, thus making the rare part in it expensive. frost/ember unvaulting was pure example, what happen when not so much thoughtful mechanic is introduce to large masses. Try find someone who will run for you mag/nyx relics..Good luck staring hours and hours in recruiting chat seeing only [meso F2] [Axi E1] offers.

This is actually my biggest gripe against relic system. It made half of content obsolete. When new player want to get nyx, mag or any unpopular content, he awaits a long path.

Edited by JustSneaky

15 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

Another topic is changes to void system. You see, when traces demand at least 1  hour of grind to get 100 of them, no one will waste their "unpopular relic". That mean, there is very small percentage of players who would run specified relic with you, thus making the rare part in it expensive. frost/ember unvaulting was pure example, what happen when not so much thoughtful mechanic is introduce to large masses. Try find someone who will run for you mag/nyx relics..Good luck staring hours and hours in recruiting chat seeing only [meso F2] [Axi E1] offers.

This is actually my biggest gripe against relic system. It made half of content obsolete. When new player want to get nyx, mag or any unpopular content, he awaits a long path.

Yeah, it's a broken system (from a community point of view).

3 hours ago, JustSneaky said:

I don't care if things become cheaper, the time saved in trading can be used to net larger gains. Also, I'd much prefer an official solution than some Russian website I don't trust.

Edited by AreYouAWiiizard

7 minutes ago, AreYouAWiiizard said:

I don't care if things become cheaper, the time saved in trading can be used to net larger gains. Also, I'd much prefer an official solution than some Russian website I don't trust.

The time you save trading, will be spend on larger gains. Larger gains mean more items to sell. More items to sell mean deflation. This is how economy works. And about that website, you don't have to trust it. There are just list of people who buy and sell, thats it. You just copy their names in chat /W -NAME- and do trades.

Edited by JustSneaky