Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

On 12/20/2016 at 6:39 PM, lyravega said:

Also, is Neptune still bugged? I was checking the mission files, I noticed that the old Index nodes has been converted to normal nodes (used to be event nodes). But they are inaccessible, and as such, extractors cannot be deployed on there.

Yep, seems to be. I actually didn't run into that until after this update downloaded. Everything visible is completed except for dark sectors, but can't deploy extractors.

On 12/20/2016 at 5:47 PM, Tarkmelhion said:

I would like to have my Sari Syandana wings open all the time in relays.. I dont look the same without them spread FeelsBadMan

Edit: If no change then i belive compensation is due for those who preferred the "bugged" style

Yeah, I agree with you. My Titania doesn't look nearly as gorgeous. I'll admit, inside your ship it makes sense to have them down constantly, but in missions I was in LOVE with them closing after bullet jumping than the other way around. I'd rather get a refund on this Syandana that I spent REAL money on if it's going to permanently stay this way. 

*Hint hint* Please change it back, but keep them down in your ship. It was so much better that way.

1 hour ago, Zoffix said:

The gun selection in Arsenal is messed up now. The fade out on top/bottom hides parts of the gun tiles http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/107356553087009377/688CB3807B262D6926E72F9E29B514E1E1262D59/

This seems to be an issue with their UI scaling with any resolution above 1080p. And you seem to be running at 2560x1440, the higher your resolution the worse it is, at 4k you can only see 3 weapons :P

1 hour ago, Maeglin73 said:

Yep, seems to be. I actually didn't run into that until after this update downloaded. Everything visible is completed except for dark sectors, but can't deploy extractors.

Me too. And I am not the only one facing this problem. I completed every mission on Neptune, (even the whole game), yet I cannot deploy my extractor on Neptune. :facepalm:

On 21.12.2016 at 0:37 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Sortie Changes:

• Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.
  • Changed Exilus Adapter BP reward to a fully-crafted Exilus Adapter
  • Reduced length of "endless" mission variants as follows: 
  • Survival - was 15 minutes, now 10 minutes 
  • Excavation - was 1000 cryotic, now 500 cryotic.

Thank you for those changes. Now, would you kindly also remove Formas from the reward table? Although I'm always short on Formas there are better ways to get them.

On 21.12.2016 at 0:37 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Nullifier Changes:

• Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth! 
  • Improved the ability for arrows from Bow weapons to hit and deal damage to Nullifier Bubbles.

At least some improvements. Still, I would prefer to have Nullifiers removed at all.

I observed this many weeks (up to a month really) ago but never got the nerve to saw anything about it tell now. I don't know if it's a glitch or intended desige, But I origally equiped the Sciathin Syandana to My Nova here persisly because I liked how Novas "back vents" seemed to empower the larger engiens of the syandana/jetpack.

Shortly after doing this, I see and update, read something about how DE moved a syandana's placement do you creator feedback, and nearlly forgot about it. The very next time I play this Nova, I noticed that the Jetpadk moved down to what you see below.

BD48703130DABE703861104F937DC0EBFA4F7D21

If this is that same Syandana that got moved in that one update, I will exept that and respect the Tennogen creator's desired. I may not like the "new" placement, but as an artcritic and buding (and failling motavsionally) art-maker, I will leave my opinion as that, my opinion.

However, if this is not don my request, I would apresiate it it this were fixed. This changed placement messes with the composition of this Nova's look I was going for, and don't feel right, espehslly how it compares to how other Warframes wears this same syandana.

On 12/20/2016 at 5:37 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Added a new UI animation on abilities icons that are currently active

This isn't working/wasn't applied to Archwing abilities, like Amesha's Warding Grace.

Also, please fix whatever's up with Neptune.  I keep getting the "Unlock all nodes in this system to deploy a resource extractor" message.  I even redid all the nodes, as well as the invasion, to make sure something hadn't been reset.

Edited by ScoutInTheNight

3 minutes ago, ScoutInTheNight said:

Also, please fix whatever's up with Neptune.  I keep getting the "Unlock all nodes in this system to deploy a resource extractor" message.  I even redid all the nodes, as well as the invasion, to make sure something hadn't been reset.

I am also facing the same problem. :thumbdown:

11 hours ago, Meneliki said:

I would love if if you could set filters for the chat, because it spams by so fast you miss people potentially selling something you want. For example, lets say i want to buy a soma prime stock, i could set a filter for "Soma", so only messages containing the word "Soma" are displayed, making it much easier for me to find sellers.

Yeah that would also help but I think the ideal system would be an Auction House like in other games. Just makes trading 1000x easier.