Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Salvage: Just don't. . .Buy Nidus for plat or wait for changes.

Rioma

Decent Spawn Rates but EXTRA LOW drops rates on injectors.

Enemies get stuck

If you play on public some people don't even know what is going on nor do they know what an injector is.

You have to defend 3 points or losing a few will make your decryption slower for the rest of the mission. BUT even if you protect all of them you don't get an extra reward like old AW defense. 

Each Injector box can be charged 3 times for max sized bubble. But once you have 3 inside you're allowed to charge the box more for basically no reason leading people to waste the few injectors that do drop.

Rotation C doesn't even have 100% to give you a nidus part.

On the new tile literally like 85% of the enemies are funneled through A injector area. And since the injector drop rate is so low you basically have to go over there to get charges and leave your defense area vulnerable.

Conclusion: Buy Nidus for plat or wait for some changes. Don't put yourself through this torture. 

Can I just say real quick how disappointed I am that DE made the worst part of the JV raid into a game mode. N O B O D Y likes the decryption stage of JV. If this is the result of the past 2nd stream podcasts where people said to implement raid mechanics into normal missions then please no more. I can't imagine a mission where we have to do the 2nd stage of LoR to grind for some frame.

Edited by xXRiomaXx

I don't like the amount of time it takes in the beginning to finish one.

but the enemies drop so LOW amounts on injectors that its stupid to even keep trying if one of them breaks. I refuse to go to Rotation C if it takes me a hour to complete one mission 

Edited by Killersguns

I have been in this mission for 10 minutes now and I already hate it. Yes, I will be taking your advice and buying Nidus because this is absolutely pathetic. Lack of direction, explanation, bad map design, and when you finally figure out what to do, it turns out it will take you an excessive period of time to finish.

Edited by LazerSkink

I tried it twice, solo (because I run solo) and yeah... Got fed up at that point and just bought Nidus. Then I felt a weight of dissatisfaction in my gut, and just looking at Nidus is disheartening now. There is none of the same joy I had with previous quest frames.   

DE, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed in you. 

16 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

Conclusion: Buy Nidus for plat or wait for some changes.

Some might say it was designed in the way it was for a reason....

but I agree completely... it's a complete pain to even try to get the parts at the moment due to the lack of green orbs.

All they need to do is make RC have a 1 in 3 chance of getting a specific Nidus parts so that you at least get one part every RC.

Funny how the quest demonises greed when this mode is clearly made to frustrate players into buying Nidus directly. If it isn't then I take it make but it sure as hell lokks like it was designed that way.

39 minutes ago, Major_Phantom said:

I looked around and we got a reply from DE saying the spawn rates are not as wanted and we'll get fix on that.

I hope that fix takes out the stupid low grade mod cards from rotation c as well then...

The last one I did before 'signing off' for the night was a pain on the green orbs as usual but strangely valkyr primes hysteria seemed to fill up the icons really fast... After struggling our way to round 4 we get a vital sense as our 4th reward, the previous 3 being relics (2 neo, 1 axi).... yeah got to love wasting 30 minutes for a vital sense mod, I've lost count of how many of them I've had up until this point....