The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

30 minutes ago, Domesticon said:

Well to be fair, Nidus does probably produce a lot of food for the Kavat. More beneficial for the Kavat to eat what he leaves behind than to try to eat Nidus himself.

I'm all in if when you interact with your kavat as Nidus you just throw a maggot/snack at him.

I approached a bunch of guys on my clan dojo who were doing stoopid stuff on the dojo PvP arena. I told the guy on my side that he infected me because I heard this strange noise and my ash god this infested FX all over him for a sec. He then proceeded to yell "FOR THE HORDE!".

If I get a goddamn pink tumor on my neck ruining my koga skin fashion frame I'm sueing DE for good.

W̨̤̬͚͓͓̜͇͓̦̜̻͔͖̦ͦ͋̏̍̊͌̀̾ͬ̿̊͌̐̕͢͜eͩ͗ͮ̏ͧ͊ͯͣ̂͢͝҉̫̣̭͖̳ͅ ̧̢̩̫̰̣̤͖̞͕̯̳̺̙̫͇̗̒̆̈ͣ̊̅͋ͧ̔͛̕ͅh̸̪̰̣͍͆ͦ̄̂̓͌̄̍̇͆ͥ̈͝͝ͅͅū̸͊̿́͘͟͢͏͎̗̜̺̪̩͙͔̩̳͙͕̪͖̰̫̰ṇ̶̩̹͔̝̟̭͓͖̱̣͓̱͍̪̥͍ͨ̔̐̈́ͪ̉̏̂̽̃̅̄͘͘͠͝ģ̭̣͉̼̣͍͈̳̣͇͓̭̲͈̹͉̻͋̈͛̄ͩ̇ͭ̀ͩͣ̓̎̽͂͜͠e̶̯̥̠̜̳͕ͭ̌̽̾̎ͫͭ̈͂̚͠rͬ́ͨͨͨ͛ͧ͏̷̥̩͉̹̞̪̺̮͈̗͍͇ͅ ̡̺̲̳̝̗̒͊ͭ̏ͩͩ̊͐ͬ͑̔͛͊ͩ̚̕͟

Just now, PsychoNefilim said:

I approached a bunch of guys on my clan dojo who were doing stoopid stuff on the dojo PvP arena. I told the guy on my side that he infected me because I heard this strange noise and my ash god this infested FX all over him for a sec. He then proceeded to yell "FOR THE HORDE!".

If I get a goddamn pink tumor on my neck ruining my koga skin fashion frame I'm sueing DE for good.

You're going to get a pink tumor on your neck, and you're going to like it.

W̨̤̬͚͓͓̜͇͓̦̜̻͔͖̦ͦ͋̏̍̊͌̀̾ͬ̿̊͌̐̕͢͜eͩ͗ͮ̏ͧ͊ͯͣ̂͢͝҉̫̣̭͖̳ͅ ̧̢̩̫̰̣̤͖̞͕̯̳̺̙̫͇̗̒̆̈ͣ̊̅͋ͧ̔͛̕ͅh̸̪̰̣͍͆ͦ̄̂̓͌̄̍̇͆ͥ̈͝͝ͅͅū̸͊̿́͘͟͢͏͎̗̜̺̪̩͙͔̩̳͙͕̪͖̰̫̰ṇ̶̩̹͔̝̟̭͓͖̱̣͓̱͍̪̥͍ͨ̔̐̈́ͪ̉̏̂̽̃̅̄͘͘͠͝ģ̭̣͉̼̣͍͈̳̣͇͓̭̲͈̹͉̻͋̈͛̄ͩ̇ͭ̀ͩͣ̓̎̽͂͜͠e̶̯̥̠̜̳͕ͭ̌̽̾̎ͫͭ̈͂̚͠rͬ́ͨͨͨ͛ͧ͏̷̥̩͉̹̞̪̺̮͈̗͍͇ͅ ̡̺̲̳̝̗̒͊ͭ̏ͩͩ̊͐ͬ͑̔͛͊ͩ̚̕͟

7 minutes ago, Exlodian_Akitora said:

FU that! Been staying the hell away from everything! Even sorties and such...well besides soloing them. I'm not interested to join any infection cult o.o no thanks.

join us

be one of us

onne off ussss

Edited by KuramaKitsune

21 hours ago, KuramaKitsune said:

join us

be one of us

onne off ussss

Yeah no thanks..already avoiding my clan. Bad enough i'm the warlord of 64 people and I help them and I'm avoiding the hell out of every nidus player. I even refuse to sit on that chair. 

Besides that i'm already infected..my god damn clan infected me with dem memes...SO DAMN MANY MEMES! ITS GROWING!

5 minutes ago, Exlodian_Akitora said:

Yeah no thanks..already avoiding my clan. Bad enough i'm the warlord of 64 people and I help them and I'm avoiding the hell out of every nidus player. I even refuse to sit on that chair. 

Besides that i'm already infected..my god damn clan infected me with dem memes...SO DAMN MANY MEMES! ITS GROWING!

beesiiides your already infected

why not be a bro and spread the puss of friendship

21 hours ago, KuramaKitsune said:

beesiiides your already infected

why not be a bro and spread the puss of friendship

No not infected *facepalms* No I meant i'm infected with dem memes as my clan is just full of memers. But otherwise I haven't even been near a god damn nidus or sat in that chair..so not infected.

Just now, Exlodian_Akitora said:

No not infected *facepalms* No I meant i'm infected with dem memes as my clan is just full of memers. But otherwise I haven't even been near a god damn nidus or sat in that chair..so not infected.

You can get infected by other players than nidus

I am pretty sure of it

Edited by CelticMoss

Just now, Exlodian_Akitora said:

Yeah I thought of that and I started avoiding every vet player who has or will have nidus soon.

No like even the nidus infected can spread it

Low MR High MR no nidus yes nidus

If they have it they can spread it

The end is now

Edited by CelticMoss