Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

38 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Looks like it has stages and it might be tied to the Login Reward reset timer.

First day

- Got stung and small blister appears.

Second day

- Gained the ability to infect people.

Third day

- ???

Anyone experiencing anything new on their 3rd day or 3rd login reward reset, after being stung?

We'll see tomorrow ;)

5 minutes ago, nightfhang said:

The gf just brought up an interesting question. In a group where the cyst grows larger, does it have any effect on the strength of the warframes? 

That is a darn good question.

But first here's proof that your Operators can be infected as well:

The Nidus Touch they call it.

The kavat listens to Nidus because he has a gun and then gets a little too frendly once they get back to the liset, startled by this sudden "affection" Nidus consigns his Kavat to the "Kitty Blender"™ and adopts a Kubrow which is 3x his size but still willing to get shot for him and eat regular grineer meat (much lower in fiber but higher in iron and protien).

Don't know if this is new or not, but here are some close up screenshots of the fish. Maybe Helminth is the big fish :P

http://imgur.com/gallery/LTc7C

http://imgur.com/gallery/CWT9rR9 also here's a closer look at the angriest fish I've seen in a while.

It's kinda dark but it's a pain to get a shot of the little one. Also something that I may record is a little fun thing that their animation path doesn't loop smoothly. They swim under the platform with Helm on it, then kinda bug out for a second before swimming again. Nothing actually informative, but its fun to see how the gears turn.

I'd also like to point out that I guess under the water isn't actually being considered "inside" of the room or at the point in which Nidus' infection form activates. Oh also I can't find a way out, so you have to pretty much take your operator to the warframe area or start a mission with them.

Edited by Darksoul9669

ae4172675f3107443d30c364a64d3efc.png    And now  4ef3f07be282fc7180b9970e534406c1.png   

you can only see this in your profile if you're in a mission but in game it's normal. So what's really going on with this? It honestly always looked like an eye to me but now it's growing stuff from the middle so I have no idea what it's going to develop  into next. But what I do want to know is everyone's developed like mine or does it grow bigger the more people you infect ?

edit -you need to be in a mission then check your profile

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

Let us go and spread our blessings among our fellow Tenno! Travel to the relays and touch all that you can. It is our privelage, nay, duty to spread our disease! After all, our name is literally Latin for origin of the disease/ bacteria dividing point. I also have a feeling, our spreading of love will eventually unlock something. For Papa Nurg... erh for the greater good! >:D

Edited by Mortarion