The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

I have been falling into moon before Nidus was even released despite the fact that I only chose the Neautral paths...At least now I know why I have started going down even further, but this still doesn't make sence if we exclude the Nidus infection stuff.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

oh and far as i have seen u need to be almost inside an infected person to get the infection

aaand in what situation is the whole team cluttered together? never that's when -.-

Almost never, but are you telling me when you do any mission you don't run through your teammates a lot during missions.

Just now, Rosellaa said:

Ah I see, my bad. Then I'm wondering what mods he combined to get that mod lol

transmute is random but polarity and rarity of used mods can affect the final result. my guess is he used same polarity mods that were rare c_c

1 minute ago, Hemmo67 said:

transmute is random but polarity and rarity of used mods can affect the final result. my guess is he used same polarity mods that were rare c_c

Sounds logical. Maybe DE is planning to release a new type of kubrow, but you haven't told us yet lol. Something Helminth says in the room to point to us feeding him or collecting something. However, "The Meridians awake. The vital pentatonic", still has me rattled.

1 minute ago, SinReplica said:

After sitting in the chair it seems Helminth jams an Infested nail in the side of Nidus' neck. I don't think that pulsating organ was there at first.

Can someone confirm? If so, this might be how it's now able to communicate with us.

Did you read the whole topic? I don't think so.

4 minutes ago, SinReplica said:

After sitting in the chair it seems Helminth jams an Infested nail in the side of Nidus' neck. I don't think that pulsating organ was there at first.

Can someone confirm? If so, this might be how it's now able to communicate with us.

It was right after beginning,they just patched it to make it visible,if you want to see its full size go to archwing mode in arsenal,cyst will be full grown after 7 days after stabbing.Something might happened after 7 days.Everyone that visited Helminth has that dot

Edited by Verrenen

1 minute ago, Verrenen said:

It was right after beginning,they just patched it to make it visible,if you want to see tis full size go to archwing mode in arsenal,cyst will grow and after 7 days after stabbing.Something might happened after 7 days.Everyone tht visited Helminth has that dot

Apparently, after 7 days, we'll be able to infect a Kubrow to get the "Helminth Charger", that's what I read about the datamining.

8 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Did you read the whole topic? I don't think so.

It's a pretty huge topic, and obviously I didn't. Sometimes people don't have the luxury to kick back and read 34 pages of comments before asking a question.

The time you took being snark could have simply been an answer. Merry X-mas.

Edited by SinReplica

4 minutes ago, Verrenen said:

It was right after beginning,they just patched it to make it visible,if you want to see its full size go to archwing mode in arsenal,cyst will be full grown after 7 days after stabbing.Something might happened after 7 days.Everyone that visited Helminth has that dot

Much appreciated. 

Good thing I started creating  Kubrow .So he will Create Infested Kubrow.Kinda terrifying perpective for that doge.Kubrow grows to full size like 3 days....well,everything will get clear last day of a year.Maybe after some patches you will be able to infect a Sentinel with Nidus,so he would gave them some special attacks,like poisonous cloud or other things that mutalist ospreys can do.

this should be the respons to mr.Xenox post

Edited by Verrenen