Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Anything New That You Find Out About The Infested Room [The Infection Spreads Through Player Contact In Missions & Dojos!]

LascarCapable

1 minute ago, AtroSpiker said:

Hmm. Interesting split between the community. Appearance matters very little to some of us, so it sounds like a good deal to some of us.

Fair enough, but it's not exactly a matter of consent either thanks to the mechanics involved.  Interesting mechanics I'll give it that much, but not one I like.

2 minutes ago, Nocam said:

Forget the infested room, now I'm curious about the OPPOSITE door, the darker, less traveled one.

Well I wonder if those two doors have something to do with the "path" we've chosen?  One door (already) leads to a darker side whereas the one that's not yet opened could be something of a "lighter" one?  Just me speculating, and this has probably already been discussed, but I do not have time to read all 42 pages so I apologize if this has already been brought up.  

40 minutes ago, AtroSpiker said:

Also those of you who did you best to avoid getting infected with the cyst are going to miss out big time and wait much longer, than those who got infected on the first day, for whatever new content DE has in store for us.

I will never submit!!  
A weeks wait is fine for me if it's not a bad thing, but the way it spreads... I'm skeptical and sure DE will make it reduce your stats and place up a massive grind wall to remove it the second they come back into the office and flip the switch. 

alot of misinformation spreading due to everyone's panic... I LOVE IT! Okay now relays are a safe haven you can't be infected there. Also the alignment system appears to of massively bugged out. Could infection mess with your alignment? Sure, but theres already a couple reports saying that it doesn't. I've checked my alignment myself no change after glast gambit, and I've been infecting since the 23rd.

16 minutes ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

Source

VIP Assassination and Salvation systems implementing a system similar to the Shadow of Mordor Nemesis System will be implemented as a part of Syndicates (Devstream 80)

• This system will also reveal the mystery behind the Infested door (and presumably the door opposite of it) on the Orbiter

Ok...but when? Soon or soon(tm)? :)