Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question for forum moderators

ArcticMantis

Question

SOLVED

Took the matter to @Yaerion and he took the time to help me sort out the mess. Many thanks!

Original post:

Spoiler

This is a question for moderators who deal with reported posts etc.

I have a clan recruitment post thats a little bit older then a year. Since members keep coming and going the post has become a little bit hectic with replies. I would like to clean it up by removing certain replies of players who are no longer in the clan and other unimportant posts. I'm under the impression that the only way to do this is by reporting each one seperately. This seems like a hassle but I'm fine with it.

The question is if this is the way that I should go about doing it or if "reporting posts" is not meant for what I'm trying to do. I just want  to get an "ok" from a moderator before starting on it.

I'd rather not delete the entire post and repost it since I think it will damage the popularity of the topic.

Edited by ArcticMantis

5 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, ArcticMantis said:

This is a question for moderators who deal with reported posts etc.

I have a clan recruitment post thats a little bit older then a year. Since members keep coming and going the post has become a little bit hectic with replies. I would like to clean it up by removing certain replies of players who are no longer in the clan and other unimportant posts. I'm under the impression that the only way to do this is by reporting each one seperately. This seems like a hassle but I'm fine with it.

The question is if this is the way that I should go about doing it or if "reporting posts" is not meant for what I'm trying to do. I just want  to get an "ok" from a moderator before starting on it.

I'd rather not delete the entire post and repost it since I think it will damage the popularity of the topic.

It would require too much work indeed. And also reporting too much posts will be considered as spam.

You could report your thread and ask for a removal, so you can start a brand new one.

Mark your target, Tenno, and I shall take it away in my Void-Ever.

If your thread is less than 3 pages, I can help you for a tactful cleaning, but above that I won't have time for this. Try my fellows, if they have some spare time...

Many tasks cannot be delayed overmuch... Or the consequences would be tremendous.