Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Farmng Tips

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

19 answers to this question

1 minute ago, NinjaZeku said:

Assimilate Nyx.

Draw aggro / put aggro on enemies, make yourself and not least your Sentinel invincible,
maybe even go whole hog and use Ack & Brunt with Guardian Derision + Electromagnetic Shielding
to up your aggro and Squad protection prowess to da max :D

In kuva floods, does energy become a problem?

I normally use frost... 3 globes (chilling globe augment) to 'protect' the siphon area so we don't get hit with bullets etc.  Stick frost inside the globe and then it's just the usual process of using the operator.   

Works especially well with a frame such as ember in the team as their wof can act as extra protection/damage too so we can just get on with the siphon.

The enemies can't kill what they can't see. I use Ivara to farm kuva. Just shot a invisible bubble right beside the kuva siphon and wait for the kuva cloud. The bubble lingers when your battery.... er I mean operator comes out. So just pop out the frame, headbutt the cloud and back into the bubble, repeat.

1 minute ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

In kuva floods, does energy become a problem?

Eh, with max Efficiency, if you pick up some Energy Orbs on the way there (and have Primed Flow lol),
that'll last you quite a while even with a few Chaoseses sprinkled in every now and then.

Plus, I think - someone do correct me if I'm wrong here - that whole
"Absorb taking chunks out of your Energy for every 1k damage absorbed"
dealio is actually not happening anymore with the Augment
(along with friendly fire / self-damage no longer being stored up, either).

Just now, NinjaZeku said:

Eh, with max Efficiency, if you pick up some Energy Orbs on the way there (and have Primed Flow lol),
that'll last you quite a while even with a few Chaoseses sprinkled in every now and then.

Plus, I think - someone do correct me if I'm wrong here - that whole
"Absorb taking chunks out of your Energy for every 1k damage absorbed"
dealio is actually not happening anymore with the Augment
(along with friendly fire / self-damage no longer being stored up, either).

Ty Ninja. Ill tryit.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Can't be allies killed with attracted bullets by Assimilate?

Well, I guess, if they stand directly in the line of fire they might catch a stray bullet,
though most of the time enemies should be shooting (or melee-ing) each other,
with those pesky Kuva Guardians being drawn towards you and thus made harmless to the Squad :D

I've been running nekros almost exclusively while kuva farming. The jesters and guardians both have a drop table filled mostly with endo, so desecrating them tends to rack up the endo really quickly. I get anywhere between 100 and 500 endo per siphon. All the health orbs that spawn are a real help to your teammates as well. Add in a secura lecta and I have a kuva/endo/credit farm all in one mission.

On 12/26/2016 at 9:05 PM, (Xbox One)Ryd4 said:

I just run any frame with a huras kubrow. When you see the kuva cloud, you go to operater kill cloud, recall warframe. You wikk still be invis. Just stand around waiting for the next cloud.

I actually prefer using stealth nowadays to farm Kuva:

1. Stay invisible
2. Ignore Kuva Guardians (and other enemies).
3. Walk near the Kuva cloud
4. Switch to Operator and dash to the Kuva Cloud
5. Repeat until all Siphon Braids have been destroyed

This can be done quite effectively on Kuva Flood Missions.  It can also be done solo.  To keep the Kuva Guardians busy, you can use Loki's Irradiating Disarm to have them fight the other enemies (not needed if the Kuva mission is on a different enemy faction).

Ash, Loki or Ivara (built for fast Prowl) can be used for this style of Kuva farming.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH