Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What gaming franchise would to bring back from the grave

(PSN)zeratul____12

As it says in the title what franchise from the past should come back to the modern era.

For me it would be Dino Crisis

The story of Dino Crisis takes place on a fictional location known as Ibis Island in the year 2009. The Secret Operation Raid Team (SORT) has sent an agent, Tom, to investigate a research facility. During the recon mission, he learns that Dr. Edward Kirk, a world-renowned scientist who was reported dead three years ago, is leading a secret weapons project within the facility. SORT sends four agents (Regina, Gail, Rick, and Cooper) to acquire Kirk and return him to custody. The team arrives on the island under cover of darkness, dropping in via parachute. Cooper is blown off course and lands in the jungle away from the others. Lost in the dark, he is chased down by a Tyrannosaurus rex and eaten. The other three agents, unaware of his death, proceed with the mission.

8 minutes ago, n00b_m0m0 said:

Forgetting federation force 

at least there's AM2R

Yeah and they even took AM2R down. (well mostly. can still get via torrents)

But.. Nintendo is plain dumb, taking down all the fan stuff. I know I know its to protect their IP's. But.. they should Hire these people. and make actual money from the S#&$. Same with the people doing the Zelda Fan mades. like..

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Would buy a series of 12 eps for 70+ bucks (30 plus minutes)
AS FOR Federation force... That was an abomination.

Edited by (PS4)zero1872001

4 minutes ago, n00b_m0m0 said:

Forgetting federation force 

at least there's AM2R

I'd prefer Metroid 5 to a spin off and AM2R got hit with a DMCA and all that copy right jazz. It's a real shame, that game was beautiful and did what Zero Mission did for the original but better.