The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The real problem about Relic System: "Is hard to find party for old relics, even for no so old relics"

Kaiser_Suoh

30 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

So you are telling me spending 90% of the time in the void, on the same map, protecting the same objective was fun? 

was more rewarding since you could make more from your keys if you could stand longer, now you do quick missions around the starchart (the same everyday mission) the old void system also became monotonous I can agree with that but I would rather stay 3 hours on a survival to get the part I wanted than have to spend 3 hours getting relics for the part I want (and they made the relic drop more inconsistent), and some hours refinig them and fiding a group, this new system dont reward you for staying longer, and I deeply miss that, I am awere of the bonuses they added on void fissure endless missions but they arent that worth it, and I would rather have them on regular mission to make resourses easier to farm 

25 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Oh! you found the answer to all the problems in the game!!

Why farm if you can buy right?

I'm sorry, I was under the impression you were looking for solutions. If you have trouble finding relic parties in recruitment chat, then I believe that joining a decent sized, active and organized clan is a solution. However, I didn't realize that this was a thinly veiled, "DE just wants our money!" rant and that you just wanted to complain. My bad.

Edited by Ninjacalypse

25 minutes ago, Ninja22678 said:

I mean there are 26,000,000 registered users or something like that and then there's this:

06ae2e8e583b90f3dcc21c4fa32724e4.png

Only 2,400,000 have registered. Many of those probably don't play or don't visit the forums regularly, as the most ever online was 62,000.

How many of those 2.4 million you think are active players?

But lets take the 62k of most online, the all time high of in game players on steam is 68k. Now i dont have access to PS4 or Xbox numbers (without counting those that dont use steam) but im sure we can come up with similar numbers to those 68k, if not lower. I wouldnt call 62k a "vocal minority", and thank god that some one gives feedback.

Edit: also this is completely off topic, i sugges we keep on topic.

Edited by John89brensen

5 minutes ago, Ninjacalypse said:

I'm sorry, I was under the impression you were looking for solutions. If you have trouble finding relic parties in recruitment chat, then I believe that joining a decent sized, active and organized clan is a solution. However, I didn't realize that this was a thinly veiled, "DE just wants our money!" rant and that you just wanted to complain. My bad.

A solution can be "no more new relics"

16 minutes ago, John89brensen said:

How many of those 2.4 million you think are active players?

But lets take the 62k of most online, the all time high of in game players on steam is 68k. Now i dont have access to PS4 or Xbox numbers (without counting those that dont use steam) but im sure we can come up with similar numbers to those 68k, if not lower. I wouldnt call 62k a "vocal minority", and thank god that some one gives feedback.

Edit: also this is completely off topic, i sugges we keep on topic.

I'm sorry, but these numbers hardly relate... You're comparing most online on forums to most online in-game. Not everyone is going to be on the forums and in-game, man. There are a total of 26 million registered players on Warframe while there are only 2.4 million registered on forums. If you've played other MMOs, you'd know forums contain a minority. World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Online, w/e. They've stated something like, "feedback on the forums are appreciated, but keep in mind the people that use the forums are a minority." Anyways... yes, back on topic.

12 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

A solution can be "no more new relics"

Then how will people be able to keep old relics to get vaulted items?

Edited by Amp_

24 minutes ago, Amp_ said:

There are a total of 26 million registered players on Warframe

Except most of those 26 millions might not even play the game at all. And if we go by Steam statistics, the all time record of online players is 68k, and like i said im sure you can expect somewhat lower population on consoles, plus those that dont use Steam on PC. Claiming a minority of people use the forums is absurd, and irrelevant, those who use it are those who care enough.

What I still don't like is the random reward even IF the relics are Radiant.

It's still just spinning the wheel of fortune. I have seen enough groups of 4 all getting Forma or some other thing no one wanted, or see a unrefined Relic get the same coveted drop.

The RNG is sometimes so against you that you just can't win.

Sure the same can be said for Void Keys, but I agree that this new system is depending on all having the needed Relics (keys) where you can not keyshare.

I will say it again. The Void should still have Keys so that both systems was there. That way we can spin whatever wheel of fortune we like, just in different ways.

I've mentioned similar before. The Relic system is designed to make you waste your investments.

Your Relics have a shelf life and if you do not use them in time you will be wasting most of them and as result the time it took to get them.

It's near impossible to get a group together for vaulted Relics and I now have a ton of them because my 2k keys were converted into one rotation (the one with mag) and so majority of those 2k Relics have been nothing more than Ducats or some other player's rolls. Mostly wasted.

So after 4 hours of doing relics, this is what my total loot comes out to; and this is what my typical day looks like, give or take a bit less. If you all get something similar to this, then I honestly don't see the problem with the relics. If we're arguing that 430~ platinum made in 4 hours is bad and needs to be improved, then I feel as though that's just being a bit greedy, tbh.

6a23c17857.png

EDIT: And no, this wasn't even relics back to back for 4 hours. This is just what I got from playing for 4 hours today, which I only did relics.

Edited by Amp_

8 minutes ago, Amp_ said:

Snip

Soudns like you got extremely lucky with RNG. In any case your personal experience of playing one day is irrelevant, one player can get extremely lucky, another get the option to pick between 4 different formas. And none of this has anything to do with the mess that is finding a half decent squad, especially since the absurd amount of relics is only going to increase with time.

I dont really get why so much fuss about this topic i tend to get what i want when i use this sistem and i some what enjoy this 1 but ill be honest i miss the old one 1 bit just because we used to get more out of a single Key then a relic. but Atleast we can get the same ammount of loot we got before in shorter ammounts of time. One thing that i really like about this sistem is that there is no Key Scaming like in the last sistem, i would rarely do key shares unless accompannied by a group of friends so i knew i wouldnt get scammozed.

2 hours ago, Amp_ said:

So after 4 hours of doing relics, this is what my total loot comes out to; and this is what my typical day looks like, give or take a bit less. If you all get something similar to this, then I honestly don't see the problem with the relics. If we're arguing that 430~ platinum made in 4 hours is bad and needs to be improved, then I feel as though that's just being a bit greedy, tbh.

6a23c17857.png

EDIT: And no, this wasn't even relics back to back for 4 hours. This is just what I got from playing for 4 hours today, which I only did relics.

The only thing we can tell from this screenshot is RNG blessed you, nothing more.

.... i got 2 k1 relics IN A ROW during a ODD does no one touch OD any more? also i find it hard to believe you play this game without having anyone on your friends list or even a clan dojo with more then 1 member... 

4 hours ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

In my logic we shouldn't be able to farm vaulted items.... bc vaulted is for that, no more ingame rotation!!.. 

NO! we should  be able to farm vaulted primes

some of us have jobs not all of us can live on Social security .

also it already does balance relics out you cant get that relic anymore when it's vaulted so this thread makes 0 sense.

when they add new relics the old relics gets vaulted.

Edited by hazerddex

11 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

The only thing we can tell from this screenshot is RNG blessed you, nothing more.

RNGesus must bless me everyday then. Like I mentioned, this is what a typical day for me looks like, give or take a bit less. There hasn't been a day where I haven't gotten an Ember Prime BP if that's the item I'm looking for. May take a few relics, sure, but why do we want it to be guaranteed to get a rare on our first or second one? Also, if you think I'm lucky... you should see my friend who's sitting on 2 Ember Prime BPs, 1 Frost Prime BP, 2 Valkyr Chassis', 1 Valkyr System, and 2 Cernos Lower Limbs he's gotten in the past 2 days. I think of my RNG as average while I consider him to be blessed. I'm not sure what to consider yours if you really can't get a few rares at least once a day.

The people who disapprove of the relic system will say it hurts new players, but my mates and I have loved the relic system because it's been "generous" to us in our first month playing. The only complaint we'd really have is frequently getting low traces, like below 12, in a fissure.

10 minutes ago, Amp_ said:

RNGesus must bless me everyday then. Like I mentioned, this is what a typical day for me looks like, give or take a bit less. There hasn't been a day where I haven't gotten an Ember Prime BP if that's the item I'm looking for. May take a few relics, sure, but why do we want it to be guaranteed to get a rare on our first or second one? Also, if you think I'm lucky... you should see my friend who's sitting on 2 Ember Prime BPs, 1 Frost Prime BP, 2 Valkyr Chassis', 1 Valkyr System, and 2 Cernos Lower Limbs he's gotten in the past 2 days. I think of my RNG as average while I consider him to be blessed. I'm not sure what to consider yours if you really can't get a few rares at least once a day.

The people who disapprove of the relic system will say it hurts new players, but my mates and I have loved the relic system because it's been "generous" to us in our first month playing. The only complaint we'd really have is frequently getting low traces, like below 12, in a fissure.

Yes it did. End of story.

EDIT: Just remember how I used up all Valkyr Prime relics only to get none of her parts, including common ones.

Edited by Marvelous_A

8 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Yes it did. End of story.

EDIT: Just remember how I used up all Valkyr Prime relics only to get none of her parts, including common ones.

Eh, then sorry your luck is truly that bad. Either way these are all just biased opinions on what the relic system is. Those with bad luck mostly hate it, those with good luck mostly like. None are right nor wrong. If DE isn't changing anything about the current system, then there's something they see that's working.

I became completely random with relics, tbh.
I don't do intensive farming anymore, I just prime the relics with the rare parts I need and go with pubs wherever/whenever/whatever.

I still miss a couple parts here and there from the last Access - but hey: no stress :clem:

When people calculate the grind of the relic system they always just assume that you magically have 3 other players with rads, and you only needed to grind for 2.4 relics on average for the rare parts. Which is just not how the system works. I think it's closer to farming 14 relics, 1400 traces and doing the runs. which isn't good. Sure the new system is much better under cherry picked optimal circumstances. But unless it's the latest relic, it's as grindy as any of tghe few rot C 5.5% drops.

I spent long enough trying to get an axi v5 rad share together the other day and those relics are almost new. Everything else is almost a nonstarter, and it is valid criticism of the system.

The solution might be a new matchmaker for relic sharing