The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILER] Equinox, what is going on in this?

Asdryu

Question

It's a bug on Equinox. When I first got the cyst, it was small on combined form, but somehow on day/night form it was much bigger than that.

Now that I have drained the cyst, its finally gone....on combined form. On day/night form it is still there, and it looks disgusting as all hell because it is fully mature and has that hair thing that moves. I just hope they fix this bug on Equinox as it seems like an oversight, that they just added the cyst to the models but didn't actually link them or something like that.

@RyuGold Stop being stupid.

Learn how to use Google: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Warframe+Helminth+cyst

Learn how to read English so you don't yell at Ailissa because of your own screw ups.

To everyone else that doesn't know what to do with the cyst: Learn how to use Google: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Warframe+Helminth+cyst

Everyone else in this post is fine.

3 minutes ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

Learn how to read English so you don't yell at Ailissa because of your own screw ups.

To everyone else that doesn't know what to do with the cyst: Learn how to use Google: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Warframe+Helminth+cyst

What he said.

Guys you cannot get rid off the helminth yet. If you drain the cyst It will regriw within 24-48 hour. There are peoples whom tried It already but the cyst regrows. That is a symptom and not solve the problem if you drain It. Also you can be infected by any frames and anywhere except your liset and in solo missions.

I have not equinox myself so the clipping issue could be a bug but I think It is not because she is technically 3 frame.

Edited by Sziklamester

On 3/1/2017 at 5:28 AM, BuzzBomb8 said:

stop being a literal smartass and learn to read C:
I genuinely don't even care anymore. You guys are just toxic. Reply all you want. You deserve nothing more than being ignored

Also, yeah, use google on the 1st days when there's literally nothing about it because it's new. Boy, you're just an idiot who just got served

Edited by RyuGold

5 hours ago, RyuGold said:

stop being a literal smartass and learn to read C:
I genuinely don't even care anymore. You guys are just toxic. Reply all you want. You deserve nothing more than being ignored

Also, yeah, use google on the 1st days when there's literally nothing about it because it's new. Boy, you're just an idiot who just got served

Oh-Wait-Your-Serious-Let-Me-Laugh-Even-H

Take your own advice kid.

5 hours ago, RyuGold said:

learn to read

The OP is right.
You can't remove the cyst from equinox because it does not appear in its combined form.
I have the cyst in day form but cannot access the infested room because the combined equinox form, the only one that appear in the ship, does not have the cyst.
The same bug has been reported for archwings.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Equinox (and possibly Chroma) appearing to have a full grown Cyst when in reality it's not mature and ready for curing. 

This just reminds me something... Oh, yeah

On 4/1/2017 at 9:39 PM, BuzzBomb8 said:

Oh-Wait-Your-Serious-Let-Me-Laugh-Even-H

Take your own advice kid.

Top kek
 CjEQLPMXAAAsC7Y.jpg

Edited by RyuGold

On 12/28/2016 at 9:01 PM, RyuGold said:

There's is NOTHING about Equinox. Did you even read half of the few things I've said?

Having searched (and I was actually one of the 1st guys to know what the hell would happen if I tickle him with the "void demon") through the forum I found NOTHING about EQUINOX.

Before doing all this, I made sure that no other frame that I used had it. ONLY Equinox has this and it happens only when I click on metamorphosis on wich is a frame that I've being using just recently and only played alone.

If you feel sassed, I'm not sorry at all, because I feel like you clearly did that to me. This was made just for fun and for some good old lore speculation.
Stop assuming right off the bat that EVERYONE that starts off a topic doesn't have one single clue on what's he/she talking about

This doesn't affect only Equinox. It affects all Warframes no matter who they are. Your other frames have not had enough contact with Nidus to have a cyst or they haven't had their cyst mature yet. It takes 7 days for a cyst to grow that large. To remove it, go to the infested room (the one next to the operator room) and go inside. Press the interact button and sit on the chair. Once that is done, your cyst should be gone. It will never grow again so you don't have to worry about getting another.

The other option is to make a Helmith Charger. To do that, you need a Kubrow Egg, and incubator core and a frame with a full mature cyst (like the one you have on Equinox). Before you start incubation, you should have the option to drain on the very bottom. This will get rid of your cyst and make the Kurbrow a Helmith Charger instead. The Helmith Charger is currently being worked out so don't expect much.

This method will still make you infectable. You can get another cyst this way. But like I said before, you can just cure the cyst.

Yep, it's just mine alone.

I kinda had to do this, maybe for selfishness or to simply clarify how toxic the community can be. This was in the 1st days where Nidus was released and ofc, like in any forum, here comes the almighty omniscient people that just HAVE to sass you.

I didn't know it was a bug. THEY clearly didn't know either, but no. I HAD TO KNOW it too and should've never made this ever! How could I possibly think to be allowed to just say what I wanted and face the consequences of making a thread that would totally shadow anything useful?

If we had a peaceful talk, no biggy. We could've realized that it was a bug on Equinox specifically (and other frames too it seems) and report it even.

That is a cyst, it is highly contagious and spreads between players but it's easily cured by going in the infested room in your ship to let that chair molest you again.

Yeah kids, you remove cysts by molesting chairs-

You probably only played Equinox for some time so your other frames didn't get infected!