Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to farm forma?

TheKristux

Question

15 answers to this question

Farming a specific relic really isn't a thing since all of the locations drop all the relics from an era.  So go farm relics on your favorite excavation, interception, survival or defense and some of the random relics you get will have formas on them and some won't.

Then run any relic you get on public.  If yours doesn't award a forma at the end of a mission it is quite likely that one of the other players will get one that you can take.  In the event no one gets a forma then you just run another relic.

Fastest way possible!

Open relic mission menu - select mission type you enjoy, preferably an endless mission type.

Make sure you are set to public.

Join mission and select that 1 forma that seems to appear every round in the 4 rewards!

Seriously though, I have never had an easier time getting them when needed as I do with the new relic system. They rain from the sky...er relics.

6 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

That's not true, lotsa missions have "holes" in their Relic droptables,
and even some that are otherwise "complete" don't have the current unvaulted stuff.

In the context of looking for forma its true enough.  I really don't think the OP cares that Xini doesn't drop Axi E1 so complicating the discussion by bring up these few holes that exist is kind of pointless.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

In the context of looking for forma its true enough.  I really don't think the OP cares that Xini doesn't drop Axi E1 so complicating the discussion by bring up these few holes that exist is kind of pointless.

Sorry but no, I'm gonna react when someone posts straight-up misinformation.

Not least because when the TC, as well as, you know, others reading this topic, are out to farm Relics for Prime parts,
they won't act based on false assumptions, or even worse, spread those to others who just blindly trust them.

It's serious business, yo.

4 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

It's serious business, yo.

No, really its not.  Its a question about farming forma.  Literally any relic will do - even one that doesn't actually have a forma on it - so any relic farming spot will do. 

If you want to go back and forth because I said

>> all of the locations drop all the relics from an era

instead of

>> all of the locations drop almost all the relics from an era

I can't stop you. 

But here we have it, all you random readers have been warned.  When farming relic XN for prime part Z you need to know where relic XN does or doesn't drop.  If you have questions about those locations don't take information from a thread about farming forma, which is an entirely different question. </PSA>