Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone waiting on Baro Ki’Teer! 12/31/2016

Th3Villain

To the ones complaining of lag. Especially the PC folks..
This is why.. I say peoples impatience is nuts..

Okay, Imma goto a Relay that just opened with Baro, where EVERYONE else will be. Baro is gonna be here til Sunday, Do people really need to be the first to check his stuff? To get the new items? If your PC isnt a Bomb. Take and wait a few hours before checking Baro, instead of being impatient.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Okay, Imma goto a Relay that just opened with Baro, where EVERYONE else will be. Baro is gonna be here til Sunday, Do people really need to be the first to check his stuff? To get the new items? If your PC isnt a Bomb. Take and wait a few hours before checking Baro, instead of being impatient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Before you assume it's lagging because people have bad PCs and everyone is rushing to get his items.

1 minute ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

There are people who can't even login because of the network issues. These are the worst offenders. Do people really need to login at the same as other players? To play the game?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Pretty sure it's someone DDOS'ing WF to hell; Baro came around many times before and it never lagged to this point that I can't even return to my liset. Right now, if you go into a relay :

• You'll be by yourself since the lag prevents the game from loading people in; my instances had only me and Baro Ki'teer in it along with the NPCs;
  • You won't be able to return to your liset since trying to leave the relay, either through the menu or walking to your ship, will just reload the relay instance;
  • Getting constant "Network not responding" messages.

Considering there's likely less players at home during this time of the year means that there's also less players online, I'm pretty sure it's not a matter of impatience but someone purposefully screwing up with the servers.

Heck, same thing happened not even a week ago.

Edited by Wiegraf

41 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Uuhm i can't even go to any missions at all right now, logging in to the game takes me a full 15 minutes and then I can't even access navigation to do any mission.

So yes it's way worse this time around usually the game just crashes like the hindenburg only when I go to the relay on baro friday, now its affecting my whole game.

1 minute ago, TheGuyverOne said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack

Before you assume it's lagging because people have bad PCs and everyone is rushing to get his items.

Did I assume anything? No. Thats stating a General statement.  " If your PC isnt a Bomb. " being a key component in that statement.
I logged in just fine, went to baro. No issues, just a long wait for him to show items.

And Yes I just found out the Ddosing again. But what you expect? People jump on the forums and are quick to Bash DE because of their "Servers" and Whine and moan and moan.

As for Ori above me. Refer to Guyvers post.