Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Infested Charger pet O.o whaaaaaaaa!?!?!?

EKKESSUCALIBAAAH

3 hours ago, Wearnopanties said:

I belive this should be one of those times, that they should delayed content...

I mean infesting something into Kubrow egg, then pops out a "Charger", an infested Grinner product... Even thou, it is a concept, and from what I understood, it will be replaced, makes no sense. I wanted to see a Infested Kubrow, that would have been logic, and a nice idea. But this all thing, is messy.

It will not be replaced. Steve confirmed yesterday that this is the final product but they will make the model look better.

12 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

It will not be replaced. Steve confirmed yesterday that this is the final product but they will make the model look better.

its not only the model, sorry... is the concept itself.  For product quality I think ( IN my opinion ) that it should have been delayed. I don't belive if there is someone happy with it

Edited by Wearnopanties

3 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Also went ahead and said that the art department was running out of ideas so he was going to bring it up when they get back.

Well let's hope DE has some awesome things for us related to this pet charger in the new year, in the mean time is it worth throwing the cyst into the incubator? 

7 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Strange that a company that removed Snipetron from the game because it fired bullets and it was not "lore friendly" is fine with infecting a kubrow and turning it into a miniature grineer soldiers distorted and walking on four legs.

I mean, the whole point of the infested is that the are grineer and corpus units mutated and turned into freaks...

Who said that the cyst isn't mutated Grineer DNA that just suks energy from the warframe to grow?

Absolutely disgusting, the thing is hideous. I lvl'd up mine for mr points and thrown it into stasis (like to keep one specimen of each pet). I seriously hope this is a placeholder model or something because there is no way in hell I'd take something so disgusting into missions, ffs.

3 hours ago, TessaraVejgan said:

Absolutely disgusting, the thing is hideous. I lvl'd up mine for mr points and thrown it into stasis (like to keep one specimen of each pet). I seriously hope this is a placeholder model or something because there is no way in hell I'd take something so disgusting into missions, ffs.

On the other hand, some of us think they are quite adorable. 

I named mine abomination and I am going to sink a whole bunch of forma into it. 

He's a cute little abomination... yes he is.