Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you get rid of the infection?

DoominaterB

Question

7 answers to this question

The only known way to get rid of it is to wait for it to fully grow after seven days, and in order to tell that it's fully grown, there will be tiny fibers coming out of the cyst. After it's grown, you have to go over to the incubation part of your orbiter and breed a new Kubrow, which will show a new option to drain the cyst. Once you've done that, you will supposedly become immune to the virus.

33 minutes ago, Zia_Avenicia said:

The only known way to get rid of it is to wait for it to fully grow after seven days, and in order to tell that it's fully grown, there will be tiny fibers coming out of the cyst. After it's grown, you have to go over to the incubation part of your orbiter and breed a new Kubrow, which will show a new option to drain the cyst. Once you've done that, you will supposedly become immune to the virus.

ok thx

1 hour ago, BlueRipper said:

I removed the cyst yesterday but I got infected AGAIN! And it's growing back!

I'm guessing they'll add a way to prevent further infection once they come back. I think this virus thing is a bit underdeveloped, and they know it. Just give it some time.

Curious...before this infects PS4...why do you want to remove it?

What are the downsides to this?

Will you be able to obtain the new pet without the infection?

I am sure Plat is a pathway, but it seems that removing the infection means you are denying yourself a new toy.