Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will we ever get a Beast Warframe like Furion?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I love the concept (except the name, sounds like a Pokemon, but what the hey).
I've been hoping for a while that on the inside our warframes are just beasts instead of infested mom and dad/Zariman adults and the concept of a full animal warframe is really up my alley.

Only thing stopping certain frames from being made is DE's creativity.

The main thing I look for in beast type characters is general satisfaction from the abilities and sound effects, they implemented that flawlessly into Rhino, i just hope that if they make a beast frame they would keep those inmind.

Edited by Midrib

3 minutes ago, Midrib said:

Only thing stopping certain frames from being made is DE's creativity.

The main thing I look for in beast type characters is general satisfaction from the abilities and sound effects, they implemented that flawlessly into Rhino, i just hope that if they make a beast frame they would keep those inmind.

Exactly this. 

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Coyote_x_Starrk said:

Simple question. 

I just think a beast Warframe would be an amazing change of pace to what we all have gotten used to. 

For those who don't know who or what Furion is. 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/480766-warframe-concept-furion-meleebeast-warframe-4th-ability-changed-and-new-artwork/

Rhino fits in that theme

11 hours ago, SolidBeast said:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I love the concept (except the name, sounds like a Pokemon, but what the hey).
I've been hoping for a while that on the inside our warframes are just beasts instead of infested mom and dad/Zariman adults and the concept of a full animal warframe is really up my alley.

It's been implied and indirectly stated that within a warframe is a surrogate. A genetically moddified empty minded human controlled through transference. The infestation that we have been implied to be made of is likely simply the bio metal that makes up a warframe exoskeleton 

if if it makes you fell any better, humans are technically animals too

25 minutes ago, RAGTHEDOLL said:

It's been implied and indirectly stated that within a warframe is a surrogate. A genetically moddified empty minded human controlled through transference. The infestation that we have been implied to be made of is likely simply the bio metal that makes up a warframe exoskeleton 

if if it makes you fell any better, humans are technically animals too

Humans are animals with more complicated brains.  No more, no less.  Nothing technical about it.