The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny thing

Xirka

So, someone in trade chat was trying to buy Excal prime, offering 1000 plat. I pm them, explaining thatbit is a founder excluaive, they block me and continue to try and buy one from trade chat.

Edited by Xirka

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

they might have reconsidered putting it in. 

Doubtful, they aren't the only devs to do it.

They need to entice people to buy those packs. To be fair, the fallout isn't that bad. There are a few numpty's that think they will still get hold of one but most of us aren't bothered.

I've always seen DE's packs as far too expensive for what they are and could never justify the money. Finding the cash isn't the problem it's the thought of spending more than a brand new game on a couple of digital items. Some times double the cost.

The founders packs were no exception. I saw them and couldn't justify spending that money on a game I didn't know would take off or not. I have no regrets. As exclusive as it is, it's still just a digital item.

1 hour ago, Xirka said:

I have spent a lot on Warframe,and while I personally would not mind Excal prime being released, DE stated the gear would be founder exclusive, and as far as I know, plans to stick to that promise. 

and with excalibur umbra (the frame not the hype) being a direct upgrade to excalibur, they have no reason to make the prime open-access