The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why No Greek Or Roman Theme Yet?

4 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Actually Oberon is a perfect D&D Paladin.

Sure he doesn't fit the modern MMO style Paladin which is just a tank, but who cares about the bastardized version.

He does feel a bit like a druid/paladin crossclass, It's the animal and smite things.

I think in terms of D&D, not WoW, so I do know he does kinda fit the bill. but he is still druidic enough to bug me. It's the animalistic theme, the passive, Smite, the Reckoning. I mean, his four KINDA works, but it's too modern to mix with classical paladin

Edited by Nocam

On 1/4/2017 at 8:35 AM, Shad0wWatcher said:

Isn't Atlas kind of...Greek themed? With Atlas in Greek Mythology also known as a Titan that commands the earth...or something. Plus Atlas(warframe) has the Gorgon gaze lol.

Atlas doesnt command the earth he's just the strongest one. Gaia is the earth titan. Atlas was just confined to hold the heavens from the Earth on his shoulders thats it. And if they make a Medusa frame what are they going to use. Their going to have to change his three or don't make one at all.

Edited by (PS4)ImmaTrueSpartan

On 1/4/2017 at 6:25 AM, Nocam said:

He does feel a bit like a druid/paladin crossclass, It's the animal and smite things.

I think in terms of D&D, not WoW, so I do know he does kinda fit the bill. but he is still druidic enough to bug me. It's the animalistic theme, the passive, Smite, the Reckoning. I mean, his four KINDA works, but it's too modern to mix with classical paladin

Well Druids and Paladin are fairly close in terms of roles and even gear.

Just one is a holy warrior and the other uses nature based magic.

So Oberon being the Elf king the name and looks fit both but don't detract from one another.

Edited by SilvaDreams

5 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Well Druids and Paladin are fairly close in terms of roles and even gear.

Just one is a holy warrior and the other uses nature based magic.

So Oberon being the Elf king the name and looks fit both but don't detract from one another.

I just really feel he should be more Paladin-y. They billed him as a paladin, not a druid.

On 3/1/2017 at 11:12 AM, Momaw said:

1. Cohort

100 energy

Creates a number of shadow soldiers to your left and right, dressed as hoplites, in a line formation. A hole remains in the line for the player. Reduces your movement speed by 0.2 (cumulative with Apsis if applicable) while you are “in formation”. These shadow soldiers are equipped with shields and pikes and are immobile by themselves. Shadow soldiers are intangible to all incoming damage (but enemies may still target and try to hit them) and can even be walked through, however enemies that come within reach of the pikes are automatically stabbed by the shadows and take extreme damage.

As long as you are within a short distance of your place in the formation, making a personal kill will cause the Cohort to move one step forward, shout aggressively, and stab any enemies who are now within reach from their new position.

Power strength affects how much damage the Cohort does, range affects how far they move per step, and duration is how long the entire thing lasts.

Actually the word you are looking is "Phalanx", since your frame would be a greek hoplite.  Hoplite armies fought with the phalanx formation. Cohorts are the groups of the roman legions.